Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Umberto Giannini?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
meg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Umberto Giannini?
    Posted: January 25 2001 at 6:04pm
Anyone familiar with these products? I just bought the sleek and chic straightening shampoo and the conditioner also. I have straight hair as it is, I was just wondering if anyone else uses his products.
Meg
meg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2001 at 12:57pm
Hey, I`m going to reply to my own post, I`m really cooky aren`t I???:)

Actually the products did not impress me. The smell was way to chemically for me, is that even a word, chemically???lol

I wash my hair with my head flipped over, in the bath tub. It`s really hard to keep the shampoo out of my eyes, but my mouth??? Well, last night I got a tiny bit of the shampoo on my lip and out of instinct, licked it. I thought it was just water, but turned out to be shampoo too. I thought I would gag. I mean, no shampoo is supposed to taste good I know, but, this stuff was toxic. I actually thought of calling poison controll,LOL.... I can imagine getting this stuff in your eyes, that would be dangerous I would think. BTW, I did get the new Salon Selectives shampoo for volume in my eye the other day. I have gotten shampoo in my eyes before, but I`ve never experienced this much burning and pain with it. Now that was a bit scary. About 2 days later, these blisters formed on my eyelid. Don`t know if it had anything to do with the shampoo incident, but maybe.

Anyway, as far as soft and shiny hair goes, this done fairly well. But then again, I have been doing alot of conditioning lately and it may just be build up or whatever. I would have to give it a b minus. I got better results from the Avon Advanced Techniques.....but that`s just me....

Can`t believe I answered my own post.....;) Meg
sunshine806 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine806 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2001 at 4:47pm
Reply to message: 16.22.1
Have you tried the sleek and chic blow-dry cream? I think the shampoo and conditioner might weigh my hair down but the cream looks pretty good.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic