Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Garnier Fructic 3 minute masque

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Garnier Fructic 3 minute masque
    Posted: June 27 2003 at 8:37am
FructiS, sorry for the type-o.

Ok, so I'm lurking in the hair care aisle at CVS last week (I had gone there for something entirely different, of course--hehe) and I start looking at the deep conditioners and decide that I need one. I grabbed a kolestrol hot oil treatment multi-pack, and then found my attention drawn to this little bright green jar. I picked it up and read the claims and ingredients, and they sounded good.

I opened the little jar and took a whiff. I was immediately seduced by the smell: clean, fruity, gorgeous!!! I checked the price, and found it to be reasonable, so I brought it home.

It's as good as any nice cone-based deep conditioner and the smell alone makes it worth it. What a smell! I also really like the consistency, it's a nice thick white cream that coats the hair nicely, leaving it soft and untangled.

If you like cone rinse-out conditioners and are attracted to deliciously fruity scents, you will really like this product. I recommend it.

Elissa
[/url]

Christina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2003 at 9:13am
ive been usign it for about 2 weeks now and it has made my hair smell real nice, and it was so cheap, i didnt think it would work as well as it did.
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2003 at 7:55pm
That's interesting. I tried their shampoo and conditioner and was thoroughly unimpressed. It seemed to dry my hair out. I stopped using it months ago, so I can't remember much more.

I clearly grabbed the wrong product! I think I've swayed myself into believing that I've finally cured my hair of the severe damage that once plagued it, and thus I no longer need deep conditioners. But on the other hand, I use jojoba oil all the time, so... that has similar benefits to a deep conditioner, I think.

Thanks for the review Elissa!
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2003 at 7:14am
You're welcome SG. That's awesome that you've cured your hair, congratulations on your efforts. I know the patience that takes.

The 3 minute Masque's allure is the scent. Open a jar and sniff, you will surely be seduced!

Elissa
[/url]

Isla Q. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isla Q. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2003 at 2:56pm
Yes, yes, yes!!! I love this stuff, its smell, the way it feels, the greenness of the jar, just about everything, and I have for a few years now.
And yes, SG, it's definitely better than the shampoo.

I think I mentioned this stuff a few months ago in another thread (can't remember which one though). It's so great to hear I'm not the only one who's enjoying it!
caramia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2003 at 2:52pm
I tried this too and it made my hair feel extra soft. I left it on for more than 3 minutes with a shower cap on to intensify the moisturizing/conditioning effects. I was cleaning at the same time and had on my bright yellow rubber gloves. I bet I looked "lovely." I'm glad the UPS man didn't ring the bell right then. Anyway, the smell is very nice. And I will definitely keep using this stuff. Thanks for the suggestion/review.

Kateyez37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kateyez37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2003 at 10:38pm
The bright green jar must draw us to it, because I had no intention of purchasing any hair masques the day I went into CVS a couple of months ago and had to purchase it (I also love the aroma of it -- very clean and fruity).

I've been using it once a week for several months, and I do like what it does to my hair. Since my hair is fine, I don't want a product to weigh it down, and this one doesn't over-condition, but it does make my hair softer and more manageable.

I also recommend it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic