Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

To say that I'm not happy.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mylissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mylissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To say that I'm not happy.....
    Posted: September 09 2003 at 12:09pm
....with the much raved about, just gotta-have-it-is-what-you've-been-looking-for Poshe Topcoat!!!! Quite frankly I feel like smashing the bottle against the wall. I have no trouble growing long, strong pretty nails (thx in part to hair vits I'm using) however I was in search of something that gave high shine, non-yellowing and fast drying. I have no complaints on drying time...it's fabulous...however I put it on yesterday afternoon (yes down time at work HA) and already, starting last night, it's begun to peel off in huge sheets..entirely off of some, while on others just ragged parts...looks as if rats have chewed around on them!!

Anyone else have experience w/this product?? Good, bad or indifferent opinions??
Mylissa
Katriannal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katriannal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2003 at 7:56pm
don't have experience with this topic but for what ur looking for i can recommend sally hansen supershine shiny top coat. it's not for strength but it does make nails nice and shiny it has never turned yellow on my nails and it only peals if i sit and pic at it(to get it off for school and boredem ) hope this helps! :)
katrianna
Mylissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mylissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2003 at 10:16am
I'm going on vacation next week...plan on relaxing by the pool/ocean...doing much of nothing...will pick up a bottle of the Salley Hansen, take it along and see how it works for me.

Thanks for the info!!
Mylissa
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2003 at 12:45pm
Have a great time on vacation Mylissa--which coast?It sounds lovely--hope you enjoy it
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
Mylissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mylissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2003 at 2:35pm
Lyris,

Myrtle Beach...wanted to head to FL, either Panama City or Daytona..but Myrtle is a bit closer. I love going this time of year, isn't at all crowded....no fighting for pool-space, kids etc. The only thing you do have to worry about are the hurricanes...think this year we'll just be making it back before the next one gets here.

Thanks so much!!!
Mylissa
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic