Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair cut ahhh

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stephanie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair cut ahhh
    Posted: December 22 2000 at 10:12am
I just cut my hair to my shoulders because it was in such bad shape. Now i don`t know how to style it. It is straight and wavy. Thin and blonde. All I know how to do is straighten it. I need another style or two quick!
tweety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2000 at 4:09pm
Reply to message: 20.1770.1
quote:

stephanie originally wrote:
I just cut my hair to my shoulders because it was in such bad shape. Now i don't know how to style it. It is straight and wavy. Thin and blonde. All I know how to do is straighten it. I need another style or two quick!

I have a friend who has the same problem u do. She seperated her hair into lots of little sections and braided each section, so that all her hair was braided into like a LOT of braids. It looked really good, plus it isnt tangley when u undo it. She tied each little braid with a TINY elastic, which u can get at places like wal-mart or wal-greens(thats where she got them) And anyone else who might b reading this, it works for long hair too, cuz i have long hair and i did this and it looks cool. After you have all these little braids, you can style them like they were normal unbraided hair--like, you can bring the front pieces of each side up and tie it in the back, or put them all in a ponytail. Hope ive helped a little!
tweety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2000 at 4:10pm
quote:

I just cut my hair to my shoulders because it was in such bad shape. Now i don't know how to style it. It is straight and wavy. Thin and blonde. All I know how to do is straighten it. I need another style or two quick!

I have a friend who has the same problem u do. She seperated her hair into lots of little sections and braided each section, so that all her hair was braided into like a LOT of braids. It looked really good, plus it isnt tangley when u undo it. She tied each little braid with a TINY elastic, which u can get at places like wal-mart or wal-greens(thats where she got them) And anyone else who might b reading this, it works for long hair too, cuz i have long hair and i did this and it looks cool. After you have all these little braids, you can style them like they were normal unbraided hair--like, you can bring the front pieces of each side up and tie it in the back, or put them all in a ponytail. Hope ive helped a little!
amisha View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2000 at 12:47am
Reply to message: 20.1788.1
quote:
tweety originally wrote:
quote:

have u ever tried bald look!! We observed that normally a girl with no hair on her head looks very different and looks very sexy. You just try this. Infact people love this very much but find difficulty to express the same. You just go for the same and will find many eyes searching for you.
Sarah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2000 at 3:59am
Reply to message: 20.1792.1
Gross. Don`t do it. Most people hate the look. It is not sexy and it is not hot. Keep your hair and enjoy it.

Sarah Brooke
gmoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2000 at 4:41am
Reply to message: 20.1793.1
I totally agree with you Sarah, there is nothing hot or sexy about it and just about all guys find it repulsive.
Stephanie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2000 at 10:07am
I will not do the braid thing. I just need a way to do it when i go clubing. I go to a club where you have to dress nice. Thats the kind of hairdo i need
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic