Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my hair needs help =(

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gina! View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gina! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my hair needs help =(
    Posted: March 08 2001 at 7:32pm
so i have red hair about to my shoulders.. it used to be short and i figured if i grew it out it would make it look better. boy am i wrong. my hair is thick and sort of frizzy well alright very frizzy and ive tried some things and either im using them wrong or they are bad products! i dunno what to do with it.. let it keep growing so hopefully itll look a bit thinner or cut it shorter so i can put gel in it and not worry ! im so confused any advice ??? get back pleaseeeeeeee. bubye.
CJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2001 at 12:22pm
Reply to message: 20.2196.1
quote:
gina! originally wrote: so i have red hair about to my shoulders.. it used to be short and i figured if i grew it out it would make it look better. boy am i wrong. my hair is thick and sort of frizzy well alright very frizzy and ive tried some things and either im using them wrong or they are bad products! i dunno what to do with it.. let it keep growing so hopefully itll look a bit thinner or cut it shorter so i can put gel in it and not worry ! im so confused any advice ??? get back pleaseeeeeeee. bubye.
Cut it into a short angular bob. ABout midcheek that angles back about to the top of the ear and the nape of the neck clippered short. A sexy style.
cj
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic