Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

flipped out

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wondering View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wondering Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: flipped out
    Posted: July 22 2001 at 9:13pm
okay.. i have thin blonde hair almost to my shoulders and i want that flipped out look ...kinda 60`s-ish but it looks oh so cute.. did that make any sense at all?? oh well HELP i have no idea how to make my hair flip out and STAY byes thanx-andie
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2001 at 3:43pm
Reply to message: 20.2949.1
If you are talking about the style in which you have multiple layers that flip out, rather than just a one length style with the bottom flipping out, you will need to get it cut a special way. If you have thin blonde hair it might be tough because you might not be able to get the proper layering (usually done with both scissors and razor). Best bet would be to find a picture and take it to a good stylist and ask for their honest opinion on whether they can do it or not. Good Luck
Firshala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Firshala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2001 at 12:53am
Reply to message: 20.2949.1
Hi! You first need to get it cut that way- I`d suggest bringing in a picture of what you want to your stylist. Then, you need either a really strong gel or a wax-type product, and you need to blow dry it with a round brush. I got my hair cut about two months ago, and I needed to do that to make the back flip out. By the way, that`s a really cool style :)

Love to All,
Firsh
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic