Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any one need hair help?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
kelsey View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelsey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any one need hair help?
    Posted: March 05 2004 at 1:50pm
Yes i need help! i am a girl and i cut a few wispy bangs that are long but i can't style it to make side swept bangs they just look like the wind blew them over and there are a lot of gaps between the bangs. Do i need to cut more to make them a little thicker?
smiley5671 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smiley5671 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2002 at 7:42pm
I am a female and my hair is just above shoulder height and is sorta of a darker blonde.
My hair is supposed to be naturally curly but it is limp and thin. I can never put it in any styles that it will look good in and grows extremly slow so it never gets long enough for my to do any thing like a proper braid.
RedHeaded101387 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedHeaded101387 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2002 at 4:25pm
Could you guys please stop emailing me. YES I KNOW! you probably think "well why did she post this then?" Well when I had first posted it it was a long time ago. Now I am too busy to help ev eryone b/c I have a hairstyling job everyday from 5-8 and homework and softball pratice and singing lessons. So as you can see I am a little BUSY!
*~*RedHeaded101387*~*

*~*If you want to be somebody, if you want to go somewhere, you better wake up and pay attention!*~*
kp13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kp13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2002 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by RedHeaded101387 RedHeaded101387 wrote:

Does anyone need hair help including like new styles to put up hair or new hair cuts or new styling tips? I really love doing hair and one day want to own my own business. I have tons of pictures. If you would like help please post here or email me at RedHeadedChick06@aol.com. Please include:

sex: (male or female)
length of hair:
color of hair:
and if you have a picture of what your hair looks like right now please send that also because that would be a great help for me. Thanks bunches and bunches!

RedHeaded101387

sex: female
length of hair:my hair is about2-3inches off my shoulders
color of hair: dishwaterblond
my eye color is hazel
my skin tone is about i would say medium beig
ok I want some ideas on how to have my hair colored or done. I do my own hair and many other peoples hair and one day i hope to be a hairstylist. I enjoy cutting and styling my own hair and others. I hope you can help me thanks. thank you a bunch
kp
Megz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Megz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2002 at 4:57pm
heyhey
length of hair: layered...sortest-nose length and longest is in the middle of my chin and shoulders
color of hair: medium auburn
what you want me to help you with: well im really bored of my hairstyle and i dont want to cut it becuz my gradation is soon and i want to grow it longer to be able to put it up....i have to straighten it every morning for about 30 mins-1hr and if i dont its really frizzi and weird (half curly half not) ive tried to just leave it curly but it doesnt loook right ...i dont like having to much product in it tho to lol...sorry to be so fussy but i like my hair done right lol ,,,thx a million WB plz bye!
D.Gabbana View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D.Gabbana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2002 at 9:02pm
Hi. I don`t really know if you work with my hair type much, but here goes...

Im a 15yo Male And my hair is about 1/2 in. long.(oh yeah im black..) but my hair is kinda straight .. I wanna try to grow it out to about 2 in. minimm and use a relaxer, etc. and curl it in curls about the width of a magic marker (1/4 in.) and let it grow about to the earlobe max. while maintaining the curl. here are my questions :
1. What Process To Use? (curly perm rag perm)
2. What Is a good way to grow hair?
Thank You...
Anna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2002 at 11:57pm
i am a female with long hair about mid back, brown
(not dark or light), 14almost 15. i just want some new hair idaea besides down fliped under ponytail, half ponytail, and braids
lueli View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lueli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2002 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by dude dude wrote:

does red head eveer answer ..

go to the formal hair board, find the "i can help" thread and post your question there--hairdesigner usually answers within a day or two
messed_up blonde View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote messed_up blonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2002 at 3:12pm
Hi!
I really don`t know what to do. I am blonde, thirteen, female, hair is just past shoulders. my hair is straight, but not really because it always has funky waves and "bends" that i can`t stand. And it doesn`t flow right, it`s REALLY frizzy and is poofy. Please help! What can i do to tame, defrizz, and straighten it??????? (it`s layered on the very ends)
dude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2002 at 7:09am
does red head eveer answer ..
Ash016 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2002 at 11:34am
Sex: Female
Length of Hair: around 11 in.
Color of Hair: different highlights of blonde on natural blonde
Help:
I want to get a lot of red highlights in my blonde hair. How do you think that would look? How should I decribe what I want done to my stylist? I`m getting it done soon, so if you could respond asap, great!

Here`s the pic of what I want:
http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&id=1807455542&cf=pg&photoid=225290&intl=us

~Ash
dude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2002 at 3:00am
sex: male
length of hair: for the front, from the centre circle where the hair grows out, its 6 inches or so. for the back, from the circle in the middle of the head where the hair grows out, it`s about 7 inches.
color of hair: blackish brown
what you want me to help you with:
i wanna to get the hair style that aaron carter has now, on the cover of his new album(oh aaron, not sure if this is the correct album name, but its somethin like that) . His hair is like side parting with some strands comin down, go to aaroncarter.com and see.

Thnx a million..u could email me too. ...
linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2002 at 2:40pm
I REALLY NEED HELP!!im female,age 15 and i have REALLY stright long medium brown hair. i am quite tall (5ft 7incs) and i have a sorta oval roundy face(i tink) i am slim and pale and wit the long stright hair i just look really borin at the moment i dont want my hair 2 short but i do want a BIG change pleaseeee help! could u email ur reply to sexyass@energy94.net , thanx
prakash View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prakash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2002 at 2:04am
i wanna hair to be straighted my hair is curl
Ruth View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2002 at 9:30pm
Sex: Female
Hair length: Medium neck-about 1 1/2 inches to shoulders
Hair color: Medium brown w/ natural red and blond highlights
What I want you to help me with:
My hair is at an odd length and has no layers. I don`t want to cut it, `cause I`m growing it out. It has slight wave, but I straighten it. I would like some new ways to do my hair. I like the messy styles. But I don`t really care. I would also like an updo, if there is one. But mainly a style I could leave down. Thanx !

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedHeaded101387 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2002 at 3:44pm
Dear Dan,
I would suggest getting it all razored into a shaggy look. You might have the stylist style it for you before you leave and have her/him show you how to style it for school. Have fun!
*~*RedHeaded101387*~*

*~*If you want to be somebody, if you want to go somewhere, you better wake up and pay attention!*~*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedHeaded101387 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2002 at 3:38pm
Dear Carlin,
My suggestion to you is that you ask not for a spiral perm but one that makes your hair wavy. Also if you do a at home perm get bigger curlers or ask you hairstylist to use biiger curlers
*~*RedHeaded101387*~*

Dan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2002 at 8:55pm
sex: male
length of hair: just above ears
color of hair: light brown
I need a new style. I`ve had a mushroom cut since forth grade.

Please help quickly, I have a hair appointment tomarrow at 11:00 am est
Carlin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2002 at 9:11pm
Hi-
length of hair: mid back
color of hair:golden
I want to get very, very loose long waves- can you get that when you get a perm? I just want waves on the ends of my hair and I don`t know if I can request that or if there is only one kind of perm. I have very thick, straight hair. What should I do? Thanks!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedHeaded101387 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2002 at 5:02pm
Dear Kath,
I found this great picture of a hirstyle for you. It is at
www.substance.com/hn/hsfinder/detail/0,11074,221095,00.html

Here are the instructions of how to get that look too

1. Work styling mousse throughout wet, clean hair and comb out.
2.Part hair to one side
3. With a round brush, blow dry hair straight.
4. Add small amounts of hair gel or pomade to the layers of the hair, working from the roots to the tips in small sections.
5. Shake hair out
6. Comb with fingers and add head band if wanted

hope that helps!
*~*RedHeaded101387*~*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic