Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I look younger than everyone I know - what`s with that?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I look younger than everyone I know - what`s with that?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Whitney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I look younger than everyone I know - what`s with that?
    Posted: July 12 2002 at 7:43pm
Hey everybody.

I look 4 years or more younger than I do, and when one is a teenager, that isn`t a good thing. I have problems getting into PG-13 movies and I`m almost 16!

Anyway, my hair is just past my bra strap and do you guys think a new style would make me look a bit older? I don`t want to cut it - maybe just wear it differently. Also I usualy wear is down with a side part or I put it up in hair sticks.

Well, any help you could give me would be appreciated! Thanks!
Whitney
kerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2002 at 8:52pm
Although this is just my opinion and I know that you said you don`t want to cut it but I think you should bring your hair to a shorter length. Maybe Julia Stiles` new hair cut might look good on you. But shorter hair makes you look more mature. Or if you don`t want to cut it that short, bring it to your shoulders and get it layered. Just don`t be afraid to make your hair length shorter. Hope I helped!

kerry wilson
Kim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2002 at 7:53pm
hum... Wear alot of makeup. dark Eyeliner. Dark lipstick base powder ect... But as far as the hair.... I think you really need to get a bob It will make you look A few years older. But since your still just A kid I think your to young to get it dyed. But If you choose to dye it blonde a blonde bob would look cool. Hope I helped ya out!
The Riddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2002 at 8:00pm
I agree, makeup will help. As far as your hair, keep the length and get it layered and highlighted, also, getting fingernails will help.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic