Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help! interesting non-ponytails

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
x_xxx_amy_xxx_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x_xxx_amy_xxx_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help! interesting non-ponytails
    Posted: September 06 2004 at 1:33pm
Hi! I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me ... My hair looks all poofy when it's loose because I have annoying cowlicks, so I tie it up into a pony tail. But this is getting boring - is there anything you can think of - a way to tie it up that isn't too over-the-top and glamerous? Curly up-do things are really pretty but they wouldn't be suitable. Is there some kind of twist or something? Please - help! Thanx, Ames xx
~--~--~--~--~
Snow Patrol
~--~--~--~--~

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x_xxx_amy_xxx_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2004 at 1:38pm
anyone?
~--~--~--~--~
Snow Patrol
~--~--~--~--~
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2004 at 5:35pm
Hairboutique has these things called Evita Peroni Audrey Pelican clips... they hold hair up in a simple French twist. Claires also has some they call "concorde" clips. You roll your hair up into the twist shape, then slide the beak down the inside of the roll. Catch your scalp hair and roll hair at the same time. Or you could clip it across.

ahhhh it's so hard to explain... I wish I had pictures.

Anais
wannabgorgeous14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wannabgorgeous14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2004 at 5:40pm
Try parting ur hair on the side and putting it in a low ponytail and tie it off w/ a cute ribbon that matches ur outfit. its a great way 2 change ur look w/o bein over the top, and its bettere than a plainjane ponytail
I love everyone!!! Ya... even U!!!
hehe ;)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x_xxx_amy_xxx_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2004 at 11:58am
thanks! I'll check the hairboutique site and thanks for the low-pony-side-parting-with-ribbon suggestion
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic