Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSeeking women with little or no hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ed Pottsville Pa View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Pottsville Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seeking women with little or no hair
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:15am
For your information: They maybe in a manarity but there are a large mumber of men who like very short hair and sometimes even bald on women. I,for one, am particularly attracted to women who wear their hair very short. It is not only the obvious tactile and visual stimulation but a strong psychological attraction to a woman who has the confidence to shed her locks and defy centuries of traditional fashion. It is a statement of pride in one's looks in general and one's ability to be very sexy without what many women feel is their crowning glory. If you aren't attrractive now, a buzzcut will reveal the beauty that is you. For more info contact Ed dwm age 49 Pottsville, Pa AGE 49 -
Itzel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Itzel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:15am
I think hair length is a personnal choice. Whether you choose to wear it long or short depends on your own taste. But what is for sure is that whichever length you choose, you should always take care of it. In my opinion, you should not cut off you long hair only because you're too lazy to take proper care of it. Face it: hair is a part of you and if you love yourself, you'll have to work hard to be as beautifull as you can be.Another thing I would like to ad is that since hair length is a personnal choice, you must not let another person, should it be your lover or your best friend, make you change it.
«On ne naīt pas femme: on le
devient» -Simone de Beauvoir
Steve View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:15am
I agree. Althouigh we might prefer our loved ones to change something about their appearance, if we really love them then we will accept them for who they are.
Ed,Pottsville Pa View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed,Pottsville Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:15am
I do not wish to change anyone.
Long Haired Beauty View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Long Haired Beauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:15am
Ed,While you are definitely welcome to your opinion.....I don't understand why you would post your request for short haired women on this site...which focuses and specializes on long long hair. Women and men who come here love long hair. Maybe you should consider posting on hair sites that focus on short tresses.Good luck.........a woman with hair to her ass.................
Sid View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:15am
Dear long haired beauty you took the words right out of my mouth. May your hair grow further past your ass.
JWPCG@aol.com View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JWPCG@aol.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:15am
There should be more women like you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic