Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

fine hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
catelea View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catelea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fine hair
    Posted: April 29 2002 at 6:54pm
I`d like to see an entire forum dedicated to people with fine thin hair. I have baby fine hair and willing to review some hair products also.
What do you think?
oOoStArSpArKoOo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oOoStArSpArKoOo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2002 at 5:02pm
:| I agree, I have very fine hair and would LOVE to see a forum or something for people with fine hair! Several people have fine hair, but there isn`t too much on your site for people who do. If we had our own forum then we could discuss products and stuff dealing with fine hair, since there aren`t many new articles on hairboutique.com for people with fine hair.
StArSpArK
ham1218 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ham1218 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2002 at 9:22am
I AGREE I AGREE!!!|
I am dying for a change and want to know how other baby fine people have done their hair! I would like a short bed head style!!! But doubt it would work.
Heather
oOoStArSpArKoOo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oOoStArSpArKoOo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2002 at 8:13pm
Do you think the administrator`s or whoever are even reading this?¿
:)Not meening to be rude, but couldn`t they let us know what they think or something?¿ That way we`d at least know if they`d read it or not.
It could become a very popular forum, I meen, there`s lots of people out there with fine hair.
StArSpArK
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2002 at 2:16pm
Seeing as you are all asking for a Fine hair Forum can I please request a Straw hair Forum?
Uzi

Sary View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2002 at 6:06pm
ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!! I had very pretty hair when I was younger but after about 100 single processes,highlights and child-birth I`m left with very fine hair- I would love a site devoted to fine hair remedies!!!!
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2003 at 12:10pm
I agree 100%!! I am glad someone finally asked for this. I have baby-fine, thin hair and have a great deal of difficulty with it. I was beginning to think I was the only one since most of these discussions seem to revolve around curly or thick hair. It would be fantastic to have our own forum since this type of hair is unique in its problems. Thank you for thinking of this!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic