Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWelcome to our new site!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Hair Boutique View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Hair Boutique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome to our new site!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:38am
As the title says, Welcome to our new site. You probably won't notice much difference as first, that's as we intended. The goal was to get transfered over with all the existing articles, features, talk boards and gallery. But in the coming months we will be adding many new and exciting features to this site.Stay Tuned... This is just the beginning...Jeff & Karen
Kara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:38am
More kewl stuff on this site? I don't know if I can stand it? Congrats on your new move to www.hairboutique.com.> As the title says, Welcome to our new site. You> probably won't notice much difference as first, that's> as we intended. The goal was to get transfered over> with all the existing articles, features, talk boards> and gallery. But in the coming months we will be> adding many new and exciting features to this site.> Stay Tuned... This is just the beginning...> Jeff & Karen
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:39am
Thanks Kara. I appreciate the kind words.Thanks for your support.Karen> More kewl stuff on this site? I don't know if I can> stand it? Congrats on your new move to> www.hairboutique.com.
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Brandy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:39am
What happened to the "Hairtalk Personals" section?Brandy
The Hair Boutique View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Hair Boutique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:39am
> What happened to the "Hairtalk Personals"> section?> BrandyIt's still here...Check it out at the URL below...Jeff.Related Link:Hair Talk Personals
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic