Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedL'anza Curls & Color?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: L'anza Curls & Color?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:35am
Has anyone ever used this line of haircare? The Curls & Color line have a moisturizing shampoo for dry hair and Protein Plus shampoo for bleached/damaged hair, and both smell wonderful. Plus, I noticed at Trade Secret, they've redone the packaging, and they're now in really neat pastel colored plastic bottles.Would love to know any opinions! Thanks!Kara
Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:35am
I haven't used the products that you mentioned, but I did use the Leave In Protector, Spray Gel and the expensive deep conditioner (can't remember the name-16 oz for around $26-$32). The Leave In was ok, but not great, the Spray Gel worked for a while, then made my hair frizzy, and the deep conditioner was a waste of money. I hope the shampoos work better for you than the rest did for me. My stylist "highly recommended" them, too...I don't know, maybe it's just my hair, but I wasn't impressed. I know a gal who likes them, but her hair is very fine and dry, and she has her hair permed. She bought the products with the service, and likes them well enough. I guess it depends on your hair.> Has anyone ever used this line of haircare? The Curls> & Color line have a moisturizing shampoo for dry> hair and Protein Plus shampoo for bleached/damaged> hair, and both smell wonderful. Plus, I noticed at> Trade Secret, they've redone the packaging, and> they're now in really neat pastel colored plastic> bottles.> Would love to know any opinions! Thanks!> Kara
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic