Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWWBeauty question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paula Ford View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paula Ford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WWBeauty question
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:44am
Does anyone know how to get ahold of WWBeauty. I have e-mailed them at least 10 times in the last month and a half and am getting no response.Thanks,Paula
Laura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:44am
If nothing else works, go on their message board......at:www.wwbeautystore.com/wwwboard/wwwboard.htmlThat should get their attention.First, though, I would try support@wwbeautystore.comAsk for ACE HANSENHTH:Laura
Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:44am
Try emailing Mickhael@wwbeautystore. He is really wonderful, and will solve all your problems for you from service to what products to use and how to use them. I was almost done with WWBeautystore, I mean, really angry, then I emailed Mickhael. By the time I sent him a letter I was really out of luck and patience, but I emailed him a civil, somewhat literate request for help, and he really came through for me. If this is not the right address go to his customer consultation page and in the comments area explain what is going on. I am now a gold key member, and when I first emailed him I swore I would never agian buy WWBS-he's great. Lot's of luck-I know how frustrated you are 'cause I've been there-Renee> If nothing else works, go on their message> board......at:> www.wwbeautystore.com/wwwboard/wwwboard.html> That should get their attention.> First, though, I would try support@wwbeautystore.com> Ask for ACE HANSEN> HTH:> Laura
Laura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:44am
I saw your post on the message board..have you heard anything from them? I'm sure you will!
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paula Ford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:45am
No, haven't heard anything yet. I've been e-mailing them since early APRIL!!!
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paula Ford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:45am
I've tried all the e-mail addresses you suggested except the one to Mickhael, which I will now try. I've been e-mailing them since early April and have written a message on their talk board and still have not gotten a response. Hopefully, Mickhael will help. Thanks so much for the info.Signed "Not So Patiently Waiting" (aka Paula Ford [LOL])
Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:45am
I'm sure he will-he really came through for me, and since my first frustrating order I have placed two more with amazing success. He usually responds in 24 hours or less, even on weekends. I was so mad at WWBS until I corresponded with him that I swore they could give products away and I wouldn't order, but since then everything has been great. In my situation it was over two weeks before my order was even shipped, and another week until it arrived, in all a grand total of 23 days after my card was billed, then they didn't have all the items and didn't credit me for one that didn't show up. I emailed and emailed and finally I asked Mickhael for advice when I did my hair care consultation. He emailed me the next day and not only did I get my product with no additional shipping charges, I got a credit for it, too, and the shipping on my orginal order was free. I can't say that this will happen to everyone, but it made a believer out of me. Also, I have had no other problems with them, and prompt service in the meantime. I have to add that when I asked Mickhael for advice I had given up on getting anything out of WWBS, and did not take my anger out on him. He is not involved in the day to day shipping, so remember it is not his fault, and he is on your side. Good luck-Renee> I've tried all the e-mail addresses you suggested> except the one to Mickhael, which I will now try. I've> been e-mailing them since early April and have written> a message on their talk board and still have not> gotten a response. Hopefully, Mickhael will help.> Thanks so much for the info.> Signed "Not So Patiently Waiting" (aka Paula> Ford [LOL])
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic