Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSebastian Colourshine Cellophane

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Medora View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sebastian Colourshine Cellophane
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:24am
I have a question concerning Sebastian Colourshine Cellophane. I recently came across it and it claims that it changes your existing hair color temporarily and makes it shine. My question is - what is it?? Is it hair color or is it more of a mouse/gel??I have light brown hair with natural blonde highlights. I'd be interested in a product that made it shinier and maybe a bit lighter, but don't want to do anything or use any product that will damage my hair.Thanks all!
jodi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jodi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:25am
>Hi,This is a great product! It's a deposit only color gloss (no lightening). I use "mahogany" on my med. brown hair. It gives me nice red highlights and LOADS of shine and body. It's very gentle to the hair. I hope that helps you!I have a question concerning Sebastian Colourshine> Cellophane. I recently came across it and it claims> that it changes your existing hair color temporarily> and makes it shine. My question is - what is it?? Is> it hair color or is it more of a mouse/gel??> I have light brown hair with natural blonde> highlights. I'd be interested in a product that made> it shinier and maybe a bit lighter, but don't want to> do anything or use any product that will damage my> hair.> Thanks all!
Cherie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:25am
I just love Sebastian Colourshines! They are non-damaging because there is no ammonia and peroxide. In fact the hair feels healthier and is better protected because the product coats and seals the cuticle a bit. The colors are rich, and seem to last longer than many semi permanent colors. It is not a gel, it's a semi-permanent color that should be applied by a professional. It will not lighten your hair, it can only deposit color, but you can intensify your tone. Sometimes this can give the appearance of hair that is a bit lighter.
Medora View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:25am
Thanks ladies!! I heard about the product and never saw any packaging or what it was. I visited the Sebastian website but it never said what it was. I may have to find a hairdresser to try it out!!I'd love a temporary dark blonde shade - don't want to color and the last time I used Casting Tone on Tone colorant, the woman on the box was blonde, my hair went red!!! A terrific and beautiful color on others - but not for me. Took a month for me to wash that out!! lolThanks to both of you, I've learned!!Thanks again!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic