Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNeed HELP finding a style and a good stylist

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rushell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rushell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need HELP finding a style and a good stylist
    Posted: January 31 2000 at 1:08pm
My hair has been literally driving me crazy for several months. Everyday, I put it in a ponytail. I don't really have time for a curling iron, but a do like curls. My hair is so straight though, that curls do not stay, so it is really a waste of time. My hair is medium to dark brown, about an inch or so past my shoulders. It has layers, which are in the process of growing out. I pretty much know that I would like a perm, sort of a spiral body wave...not too tight of a curl. I really don't want to lose too much of my length. Every salon I have been to...for only a hair cut, resulted in disappointment. Of course, I could make the style work, but then after a day, we are back to the ponytail again. It is getting old (the ponytail every day). I need help finding a very good stylist in the DFW, Texas area. Also, help in choosing a style right for me at this time. My hair may not be long enough for the exact style I desire (long and curly/wavy - permed) My face shape is a bit long, with a wide forehead and wide chin. I guess that is called oblong? I look forward to hearing any suggestions! Thanks.
Ms Rush
hines View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2000 at 1:42pm
Check out the following link...

http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip206.htm">The Hair Boutique's Official Stylist

Jeff.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic