Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AskKaren Announcement

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AskKaren Announcement
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:51pm
Hi,Even though Hair Boutique does not guarantee a personal answer from me on AskKaren I do make every possible effort to send a personal response to all the AskKaren email I receive. I do receive as many as 50 AskKaren emails a week. So sometimes it make take me a while to respond. I respond in the order that I receive the emails.Lately I have had some trouble with my responses bouncing. Especially to people with AOL return addresses. If you sent me an email and I have not responded within about 2 weeks, chances are that I did send you an email answer but you did not get it, or it bounced back and I am not sure how to get it to you.If you do submit an email to me and don't want the question or your initials posted in the AskKaren column, be sure to tell me that as well.If you did not get an answer from an email you sent to me in a reasonable time period, please resend it. I really do care about being prompt and answering everyone who takes the time to send in hair questions to AskKaren.Thanks for you help in this matter.Karen
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Carol V From San Diego View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carol V From San Diego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:51pm
Hi Karen,About 2 months ago you sent me three emails to help me with a major dryness problem I was having with my thigh length hair. I feel really terrible because I never sent you a thank you email. I guess I just assumed that you automatically answered all the questions and I didn't know that you didn't guarantee responses. I guess I sort of took it for granted that it was your job to answer all questions.I read on anther message board that besides this web site you have your own company and are also working full time as a manager in the telecommunications industry. That made me feel even worse because I went back and read your emails and you sent all of them in the wee hours of the morning. I guess it is true what they say about you. You must never sleep!Anyway, I want you to know that I appreciate all your help, my hair is much better because of your suggestions. Thanks for your Askkaren column, Hair Boutique, your great articles and all the great ladies that visit here.Could I be so bold and ask for more book reviews in the hair and beauty section. I love them so much.Carol V San Diego> Hi,> Even though Hair Boutique does not guarantee> a personal answer from me on AskKaren I do make> every possible effort to send a personal response> to all the AskKaren email I receive. I do receive> as many as 50 AskKaren emails a week. So sometimes> it make take me a while to respond. I respond> in the order that I receive the emails.> Lately I have had some trouble with my responses> bouncing. Especially to people with AOL return> addresses. If you sent me an email and I have> not responded within about 2 weeks, chances are> that I did send you an email answer but you did> not get it, or it bounced back and I am not sure> how to get it to you.> If you do submit an email to me and don't> want the question or your initials posted in the> AskKaren column, be sure to tell me that as well.>> If you did not get an answer from an email> you sent to me in a reasonable time period, please> resend it. I really do care about being prompt> and answering everyone who takes the time to send> in hair questions to AskKaren.> Thanks for you help in this matter.> Karen
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic