Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

to debbie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: to debbie
    Posted: August 05 2004 at 7:48am
Hi Debbie,

Thanks for your bmail. Dave & I are looking into this further with Jeff's help as well.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 8:05pm
I just put in a bmail to Karen and to Dave- I hope the one went through to dave went through. Anyway, they will be able to give you more info about what you are doing wrong, right or whatever. I am sorry that I cannot be of more help. Like I said there is a way to use a password and an ID on cyber computers. Sorry, Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 7:39pm
I didnot know that you were using a cyber cafes computer. I am sorry. You need to reregester. And when and if you do PLEASE write down the password and usuer name. You can log off and log back in becasue I have done it many times. But you MUST write down the user name and password. Don't worry about your status on here. I realy wish there was more that I could do for you. If you have any more questions please feel free to contact me at : drady@hcis.net I hope this helps! Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
GAURI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAURI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 2:54pm
debbie.....
u told me not to log out ... but if i talk from cyber cafe n someone else also log in on same site n dat person also dun log out ..n again if i wanna use my id from same pc then how can it possible ?
means in this site if we regster log in name then we dun have to log out like other site ?? n if we log out dat name means it goes permanantly ?? n we have to open again new log in name ???
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic