Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help for frizzy hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lucy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help for frizzy hair
    Posted: August 23 2003 at 9:44am
I have long hair that only has a color to cover gray. My hair is wavy and gets frizzy, even after I blow-dry over a round brush.

Could anyone suggest some products that would help de-frizz?

Should I use a deep conditioner that will help improve the condition of my hair?

Thanks for any suggestions!
sirenity81717 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirenity81717 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2003 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by Lucy Lucy wrote:

I have long hair that only has a color to cover gray. My hair is wavy and gets frizzy, even after I blow-dry over a round brush.

Could anyone suggest some products that would help de-frizz?

Should I use a deep conditioner that will help improve the condition of my hair?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Hi! I also have pretty wavy hair but my hair is also very thick. A deep conditioner might work but I have recently purchased a ceramic straightener and use a thermal defense spray b4 i straighten it. It leaves your hair shiny and protects the hair from heat and sun damage. My hair is now softer than it has ever been. > Strait-Line Thermal Defense by L'anza. Good luck!
MwAh
Lucy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2003 at 11:29am
Thanks, Sirenity!! I'll check that out.

I just bought some Phyto Defrisant and used it for the first time this week. I've read some great reviews of it for straightening and de-frizzing. It's supposed to improve your hair's condition the longer you use it.

As I say, I've only used it once but it seemed to work pretty well. My hair is definitely less frizzy, though I still have a little (I hope that'll improve with use), and it's not at all heavy on the hair. I have pretty long hair and I used a quarter-size dollop and it didn't weigh my hair down or make it sticky or stiff. It's day 3 and my hair is still about the same as the first day I styled it.

So far, this is the best product I've tried, but I'll check out the L'anza.

Thank you!
Vixen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vixen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2004 at 6:45pm
where can you buy Phyto Defrisant?
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2004 at 9:54pm
I think Hairboutique.com sells the phyto products
lilbabes625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilbabes625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2004 at 10:19pm
I like Physique for frizz control. The shampoo and conditioner make everything easier and there's a cream that also works to fight frizz!
circle circle dot dot
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic