Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

slide charm flip flops

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LynnB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LynnB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: slide charm flip flops
    Posted: October 28 2004 at 5:03pm
This is probably old news to everyone here, as Im usually a little behind the times when it comes to fashion. But today, I saw a woman wearing the cutest pair of flip flops. They were the ordinary black rubber style with a little thicker sole than normal. On one side there was a buckle so you could open it up and slide on different kinds of charms. Like those slide charm bracelets you see everywhere these days. The lady I saw wearing them had her name spelled out in crystal letters. I would love to find some of these. Does anyone here have a link to an online source? Or know of a retailer that carries them? Thanks.......Lynn
Tinkerbell1213 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinkerbell1213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2005 at 6:51pm
Hi. I just go to Claire's and get those charms that clip on bracelets, and clip them on my shoes...I have them on clogs, sandals, etc. As long as there is someplace to clip them...I even have them clipped on my workout tennies shoes, and it's convenient - you can change them to match your outfits.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic