Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Courtney ThorneSmith's new hair disaster

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Courtney ThorneSmith's new hair disaster
    Posted: February 17 2000 at 3:13pm
Hi JF,

I just read your new column and want to make some comments and thought I'd address them here instead of in e-mail.

I don't even know who Courtney is because I don't watch television but just by scanning magazines while waiting in the grocery store queque, it would be difficult not ever to have seen some of the faces that you mention in your column!

The moderately short haircut she had (between ear and shoulders) really was kind of cute, even though I'm generally not a fan of short hair. It had movement and style and framed her face nicely.

However....someone really butchered that poor woman!! Although her hair is probably in good health since it was cut, it looks like someone tried to straighten out a kinky permanent in her hair, and it look totally fried. It is simply awful!! She is a very pretty girl, but her face is not perfect. And her chopped off hair points out every flaw in her face. Very unflattering to her nose and mouth. The all-one-color look really ages her face.

Undoubtedly, she did not walk into a "Haircuts-R-Us" joint, but her haircut proves one thing: Money does not necessarily buy the best!!

Jennifer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic