Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Felicia - General Hospital

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Felicia - General Hospital
    Posted: June 21 2001 at 3:18pm
Now I don`t want to get anyone excited because I don`t think that Felicia (sorry forgot her real name) cut her hair. During the last couple of shows she has worn a style that looks like a chin length bob that is slightly elevated in the back (just about the perfect style). I`m almost 100% sure it is the hollywood trick of tucking the hair under and letting the top layer hang down - but whatever - the illusion was a very pleasant one. She looked GREAT (of course with a face like that you can`t go wrong). Wouldn`t it be great if she really did cut her hair that way! (IMO) I would also like to see her in a short razored crop with the ends flicking out - I think she would look like Meg Ryan (when she was cute- not the dirty mess she has now). You might be able to catch it tomorrow.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2001 at 7:18pm
I would be remiss if I did not disagree -- although I`m sure this is no surprise. Before she hacked off her hair in the old days of General Hospital, Kristina Wagner had one of the best heads of hair in soaps. I was pleasantly surprised to see she let much of it grow back before cutting again earlier this year. Anything shorter would be a disappointment (IMHO).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic