Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair on the WB

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Riddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair on the WB
    Posted: July 16 2001 at 1:48pm
Has anyone else noticed that since the Keri Russell conterversy, most every star on the WB has been growing their hair? A few I can think of are Sarah Michelle Gellar, Katie Holmes and the girls from Charmed. This occured to me after seeing Shannen Doherty cut her hair after leaving Charmed. These stars must have a "no haircut" clause in their contracts. Thoughts anyone?
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2001 at 5:28pm
Reply to message: 3.5888.1
quote:

The Riddler originally wrote:
Has anyone else noticed that since the Keri Russell conterversy, most every star on the WB has been growing their hair? A few I can think of are Sarah Michelle Gellar, Katie Holmes and the girls from Charmed. This occured to me after seeing Shannen Doherty cut her hair after leaving Charmed. These stars must have a "no haircut" clause in their contracts. Thoughts anyone?

I`m gonna go with no, especially since Charisma Carpenter went from long, extension laden locks to a short, blonde streaked bob...which I`m not necessarily a big fan of (face shape is wrong for a bob, hate blonde streaks in dark hair, etc). But I digress. Basically, there ain`t a ban...though I doubt they are letting Keri play with scissors. =)
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic