Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are people jealous of Anna Kournikova`s hair??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are people jealous of Anna Kournikova`s hair??
    Posted: July 16 2001 at 5:21pm
I can`t believe all the people on here who think Anna should cut her hair. I also can`t believe that someone thinks she looks like a little girl. Anna`s hair is gorgeous and it would be a big waist to just chop it off. She is a beautiful woman,with great hair!! She may be vain and have a big ego,but with all her great assets,who can blame her? I hope with this time off with an injury,she has grown it out even longer!! Don`t be jealous people,she has beautiful hair and I doubt there are any major haircuts any time soon!! Get used to seeing that waist length hair for many years to come!!
Kirsten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2001 at 5:28pm
The only reason anybody pays any attention to her at all is because of her hair - her hair is her sex appeal. Personally I am sick to death of hearing about her.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2001 at 6:29am
I for one am very jelious of her hair!!!! The longest one I have is only about 3/4 of an inch and they are jumping off my head at an alarming rate! Admitting to my jealousy feeling toward her hair doesn`t change the fact that many people (including myself) find her long wavey hair with it`s young girl sexyness very sexy and it also doesn`t change the fact that I think she would look stunning with a different hair style. "A waste"... give me a break.. it`s just hair! Cutting off her arm would be a waste!!
Rock View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2001 at 9:58am
I would have to say that many people are jealous. If her hair is her sex appeal, why should she cut it? She looks great and is the only female athlete I know of with long hair. She should definately keep it. And anyone who sais she looks like a little kid wishes they could look as good as her.
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2001 at 7:22am
Reply to message: 3.5932.1
I`m not jealous of her or her hair. I`m not that impressed with either.
~*~*Lisa*~*~
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2001 at 3:46am
Someone should buy her a pair of scissors and ask her donate her hair to locks of love.
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Lester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2001 at 4:37pm
I think you are jealous,Karen. She probably already has a pair of scissors,but I doubt she`ll be running them through her beautiful hair! You can only dream about that happening!
Rock View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2001 at 5:57pm
Reply to message: 3.5992.1
Of course if she did I`m sure there would be a lot of women very happy and a lot less jealous. Not to mention she would look a lot more like everyone else.
deoxyribose View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deoxyribose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2001 at 11:09am
Reply to message: 3.5893.1
Long hair is beautiful! I myself have hair a bit below waist and still growing =) *generously awards brownie points to anyone with long hair* For anyone interested, great hair care information (for any length hair, but especially long to very long), styling info, pictures, etc. visit The Long Hair Site, www.tlhs.org
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2001 at 1:10am
Reply to message: 3.5986.1
Its not jealousey, its the truth, she doesn`t look that great with long hair and if she does cut her hair which she should, she should donate the tail to locks for love. At least some thing usefull will be done with that hair unlike now. Yes it is a beautiful hair and would look great on some kid who isn`t lucky enough to have hair. All long hair lovers go to www.locksforlove.com
Beatnik Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beatnik Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2001 at 3:46pm
Reply to message: 3.6028.1
Don`t tell me we have to have the loxovluv hair blackmail discussion AGAIN...? Why does long hair have to be `useful` anyway? Isn`t `beautiful` enough?

Oh, and LoL...sells not gives away wigs, and as we well know either sells ponytails or has a warehouse full of hair and very few wigs to show for its name. Give up the solicitation, shorthair!

Chris
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2001 at 8:13pm
Reply to message: 3.6028.1
> "Its not jealousey, its the truth, she doesn`t look that great with long hair..."

Actually, it isn`t "the truth," it is your subjective opinion.

> "and if she does cut her hair which she should..."

Gee, I really like long hair, but I would *never* tell a short-haired person that they "should" grow their hair long. You know why? Cause it`s their choice. And if Anna wants to wear her hair long, that`s her choice.

> "she should donate the tail to locks for love."

No shortage of prescriptions from you today, huh? ;-)

> "At least some thing usefull will be done with that hair unlike now."

Actually, Anna`s hair has probably added millions to her income. Seriously. Maybe she oughta insure it with Lloyd`s of London.

> "Yes it is a beautiful hair and would look great on some kid who isn`t lucky enough to have hair."

It also looks great right where it is.

I gotta ask you this, shorthair75_2000... since you are so much in favor of people giving hair to Locks, are you planning to grow and then give your own long hair to them? Or are you just into telling others what to do with their hair?

> "All long hair lovers go to www.locksforlove.com"

Actually, I think long hair lovers would do themselves well to avoid that site because it`s just an emotion-filled play upon the heartstrings designed to deprive long hair lovers of the joy of retaining their own hair. Better for long hair lovers to go to the Hair Boutique`s Long Hair Support message board, and peruse the long hair galleries here, than to go somewhere that they`ll be made to feel badly for their choice to have long hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic