Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Worst pixie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worst pixie
    Posted: November 29 2001 at 6:01pm
Ok, there`s a chain for "best pixie." How about the worst? My vote goes to Christa Miller, Kate on the Drew Carey Show. I can`t believe how bad her hair has looked lately since she had it hacked. In the opening of the show last night, I noticed they showed her many times with long hair, but only once with her pixie. And her role on the show in recent episodes has been reduced considerably. I`m certain it has nothing whatsoever to do with her new haircut. The Drew Carey web site on at http://drewcareyshow.warnerbros.com/drewcareytv/ only shows Christa with long hair. I use to look forward to her on the show. I don`t anymore.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2001 at 9:15pm
Reply to message: 3.7461.1
Could you really call that a pixie? From what I`ve seen, it`s just more of a big mess than anything else...
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2001 at 8:27am
Reply to message: 3.7470.1
quote:

Klaatu48 originally wrote:
Reply to message: 3.7461.1
Could you really call that a pixie? From what I've seen, it's just more of a big mess than anything else...

Well, I really don`t know. But her hair is about the same length as some of the women talked about on the "best pixie" chain, so I went with it.
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2001 at 8:35am
I don`t know her name, but the girl that was on Sunset Beach. SHe had the best long dark hair, then she cut it very short. It looked nasty!
I think her name was Gaby?
~*~*Lisa*~*~
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2001 at 5:24pm
Reply to message: 3.7477.1
quote:

lgp82 originally wrote:
I don't know her name, but the girl that was on Sunset Beach. SHe had the best long dark hair, then she cut it very short. It looked nasty!
I think her name was Gaby?

Yeah, it was a little severe at first, but as it grew out I thought it looked good. At first when short (but not super short), and then in the bob stages...
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2001 at 7:41pm
Yeah after it grew for awhile it looked better!!
~*~*Lisa*~*~
farmrat01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmrat01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2001 at 9:26pm
The worst pixie by far was liv tylers. It looked awlful on her.
Fear Me
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2001 at 10:06pm
Hey Gord! You didn`t look foward to watching her on the Drew Carey show because of her hair? Pretty shallow, don`t you think? Personally, I have never really found her to be that attractive anyhow, no matter what the style.

As far as Liv Tyler`s pixie, I liked it (though I find her sexier with long hair).

My vote for worst pixie? Gotta be Courtney Thorne-Smith`s a little while back.
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2001 at 8:15am
I really liked Liv`s Pixie, but I`m with buzzednapelover... Courtney Thorne-Smith`s short boyish cut last year was terrible....
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2001 at 9:27pm
Reply to message: 3.7500.1
Yeh, Courtney Thorne Smiths looked very bad, what was she thinking! Liv Tyler looked cute with short hair,she had nice healthy long hair but it was a nice change to she her short and she liked it to. To bad she grew it out, go figure, she couldn`t wait to chop it and then after the premiere of Cookies Fortune she grew it all out.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2001 at 9:46pm
Reply to message: 3.7501.1
I kind of liked Courtney`s short style - though it looked better when it grew out just a tad. The worst, if it qualifies as a pixie, was _________________. Her name escapes me now, but I`m sure someone will know. She is a singer (cross between country, pop, folk), did the Lilith Fair thing - anyone know who I am talking about. Its driving me crazy!
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2001 at 10:09pm
Reply to message: 3.7503.1
quote:

loveshort&blonde originally wrote:
Reply to message: 3.7501.1
I kind of liked Courtney's short style - though it looked better when it grew out just a tad. The worst, if it qualifies as a pixie, was _________________. Her name escapes me now, but I'm sure someone will know. She is a singer (cross between country, pop, folk), did the Lilith Fair thing - anyone know who I am talking about. Its driving me crazy!

Sheryl Crow?
RR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2001 at 10:45am
Reply to message: 3.7508.1
Is it Sarah Maclachlan(spelling?) I really liked Liv Tyler`s pixie because she has a nice face. I thought it was sexy on her and it was my favorite celebrity haircut or makover. She has looked horrible since she has let it grow. It has been wavy and lighter. Do not like Liv with light hair. I also liked Priscilla Garita`s pixie the actress from Sunset Beach very cute no matter which hairstyle. As for the worst Courtney Thorne I agree but I do not think she looks good with any of her previous styles either. Celine Dion as mentioned several times on this board is probaly the worst. How about Marla Maples cut a few years back. I liked it as it was a major change for her with dark hair but many hated it.
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2001 at 11:25am
I forgot all about Celine Dion! That one was probably the worst!

I believe the singer loveshort&blonde was talking about is Sheryl Crow. Her`s wasn`t very flattering either.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2001 at 8:58pm
Man, did Christa Miller`s hair look great on tonight`s Drew Carey. Oh, wait a minute. It was a rerun.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic