Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Angie Everhart

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kopite View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kopite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Angie Everhart
    Posted: February 26 2002 at 11:00am
Can any one help me with Angie Everhart HairoGraphy??

I think she was hot with her hair short but I don`t know when was that! I have to mention though her long RED hair was really gorgeous.
brulist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brulist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2002 at 11:53pm
she cut it short on impulse during a photo shoot in 1997. it was fubar and she knew it, and she grew it right back. she even did pantene ads extolling the virtues of their products for helping rectify her mistake. :-)
RR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2002 at 10:13pm
She cut it in the summer of 1997. I believe her first public appearence with her short hair was on the Keenan Ivory Wayans show around 8/97 and she said she cut it for a movie she was filming which went straight to video called the Garden Of Evil. I think with the previous reply is right as she cut it out of impulse. and all other reasons are excuses as she obvoiusly did not like the cut. She got married for a very short time than divorced going throuh a difficult time. How difficult can it be when you look like that? If you want to see what she looked liked with short hair buy that movie as she plays a cop. Some great acting in this film. I thought she looked just as hot with the short hair but this really ruined her career as ever since the cut she has been doing b rated films and posed for playboy. Before her cut she was like clean and innocent vowingg to never do nudity but after her cut she got tatoos and had sort of a trashy image somewhat like Pamela Anderson`s.
Kopite View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kopite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2002 at 10:15am
Originally posted by RR RR wrote:

She cut it in the summer of 1997. I believe her first public appearence with her short hair was on the Keenan Ivory Wayans show around 8/97 and she said she cut it for a movie she was filming which went straight to video called the Garden Of Evil. I think with the previous reply is right as she cut it out of impulse. and all other reasons are excuses as she obvoiusly did not like the cut. She got married for a very short time than divorced going throuh a difficult time. How difficult can it be when you look like that? If you want to see what she looked liked with short hair buy that movie as she plays a cop. Some great acting in this film. I thought she looked just as hot with the short hair but this really ruined her career as ever since the cut she has been doing b rated films and posed for playboy. Before her cut she was like clean and innocent vowingg to never do nudity but after her cut she got tatoos and had sort of a trashy image somewhat like Pamela Anderson's.

RR, I knew Angie from the movie `Garden of Evil`. So I saw her with short hair first and didn`t knew that she had long hair untill I searched the net for her pictures. All I found were with long hair!
In my openion, she is HOT with Short/Long hair and that has nothing to do with her career after wards.

Now I have to admit that I`m a short hair kinda guy!! so I liked it short

wozziewoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wozziewoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2002 at 11:53pm
I loved when she cut her hair. It looked so fabulous on her. I don`t lknow why she didn`t like it, but some women just have this thing about short hair, I guess. The chances are probable slim that she will cut it again anytime soon, which is very unfortunate.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic