Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Horrible Hair Color

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MadCowHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadCowHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Horrible Hair Color
    Posted: March 22 2002 at 7:28pm
Help meeeeeeeee!!! I started out the other morning wanting highlites in my dark blonde hair. This is something my friend does for me all the time. Well, I pulled too much thru and left it on too long and ended up California blonde in the front and my regular blonde in the back. So I go to my friend and she suggests I go an amber color. What was I thinking??? It turned magenta...lite magenta over the highlites and dark magenta in the back. My definition of magenta??? Purple!!!!!
So we go to Sally`s and get Color Zap. Which turns my hair dark carrot orange. Then we use a drabber that turns it bright melon flourescent orange. Then after 2 bottles of filler so my hair won`t fall out....we use a dark ash brown w/ green base that is supposed to neutralize the orange. I ended up with red-brown hair.
What do I do???? At least I have a semi-regular color instead of the process horror peroxide orange colors but I just want my real color back!!! Is there any any any thing that I can do to get rid of the red?????? Oh please someone help. When someone asks me what I did to my hair I just tell them it is a horrible side effect of Mad Cow Disease!!
:( Once a pretty blonde
Claude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2002 at 8:00am
Ugh!!! Well my best advice would be to visit a professional who is a color expert. It`s not the cheapest solution but it`s going to yield the best results that is going to be your best bet but it won`t be cheap.

G`luck
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2002 at 7:44pm
Yes, definitely go to a salon and don`t do anything else to your hair...you`ll really thank yourself in the long run. Believe me, I know from previous experiences with orange hair. ;-)
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic