Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my hair is too blonde!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
courtney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote courtney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my hair is too blonde!!!
    Posted: June 17 2002 at 3:10am
I have been lightening my hair with Loreal Light ash blonde for years. It started looking drab, so I used Loreal Preference les blondissimes. It the lightest blonding possible in one step. Well now its too light and doesn`t look natural. I could continue using this product on my roots and just cut the time in half of processing time. Then my roots would be the color I want, but what about the rest of my hair? How do I darken that area? If I don`t do something than the new growth won`t match the rest of my hair. Should I use a darker blonde all over, or maybe a toner? Please!! Any suggestions?
ladykera View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladykera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2002 at 9:03am
if you have the time (and $) try asking your stylist. if not (like me), try a tone or get a semi-permant color in the shade you want, something close to your natural color to blend with the roots. just a sugestion
-Kera
aka princess of the air force (they just don`t know it yet)
courtney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote courtney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2002 at 11:27am
Originally posted by ladykera ladykera wrote:

if you have the time (and $) try asking your stylist. if not (like me), try a tone or get a semi-permant color in the shade you want, something close to your natural color to blend with the roots. just a sugestion

Thank you so much for your help. I tried your suggestion and am so much happier now!
bge View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2002 at 5:28pm
I completely agree with you, I don`t think the shades in Les Blondissima look natural either.

That line will lighten hair about 3 or 4 levels so you are really almost bleaching your hair.

If you use Light Ash Blonde and you want to go just a little bit lighter, why don`t you try 10WS whispersoft blonde (which is basically a very light ash blonde) or 9 1/2 BB (very light beige blonde).

I have used both of these colours with very natural looking results.
mason View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2002 at 4:59pm
Thank you so much! I am going to try the light ash blonde. I really appreciate your help.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic