Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Edwin Paul vs Graham Webb Stick Strait

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shelby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Edwin Paul vs Graham Webb Stick Strait
    Posted: December 04 2000 at 2:45pm
Hi,

I have been playing with non-chem straighteners and I love the Edwin Paul Smoothing Lotion. However, I have also been playing with Graham Webb Stick Strait and I am really liking it. I still like I like the Smoothing Lotion a little better but do like the GW. Has anyone else found a product similar to Graham Webb Stick Strait that they can recommend that I try.

Thanks.
Suze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2000 at 5:42pm
Reply to message: 9.419.1
I like KMS Flat out. My hair is only moderately curly and I have been using it forever. I have tried Graham Webb but I think for me the KMS is as good and costs less. Just my opinion but something to think about.

KellKurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KellKurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2000 at 5:19pm
Reply to message: 9.419.1
Hi,
I haven`t tried either products (so why reply?) but you are the first person to even mention Graham Webb. I love their products but I haven`t tried out their straightener. Does it dry out your hair? Others have on mine. And, does it last a while? I got my hair straightened in October and by the middle of December, it was gone. Yes, I have extremely curly hair. :)
Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic