Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is this OK?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KStarfish View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KStarfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is this OK?
    Posted: April 09 2003 at 7:19pm
I have a formal dinner coming up soon. I wanted to have my hair straight with random spirals going over the top of the hair. Is this gonna work and look good? If anyone has any suggestions please let me know! Just for your info...I have lil longer than shoulder length hair, very frizzy and damaged due to chlorine (swimming). Thanks for your help!!

Waiting eagerly

Katie
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2003 at 9:55pm
I think it will be beautiful!!!!!!!

I have done this look on many many Prom goers.

Go For It!!!
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
KStarfish View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KStarfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2003 at 1:14pm
Hi Lilibeach -

Thanks for the encouragement. Since you have done this before are there any pointers you can give me? Anything would be appreciated!!!

Katie
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2003 at 8:37pm
I'll try.

Starting at the bottom, section off a horizontal section, pin up the rest. Taking 1 to 2 inch sections from the row, curl one then straighten one. After that row is finished, section another horizontal row and pin the rest up and repeat. Do this until all of it is done.

Hope this helps.
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic