Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedideas grow hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Maria geno View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maria geno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ideas grow hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 12:20am

Here I'm again ,I forget to tell you girls sommething.

In my family we use (when we fill like)to grow hair faster and keep it stronger we use ROSEMARY.
I make a tea with the leaves and small branches,and keep it in the freezer,put some in my hair after wash and let it dry normally.....
But if you don't eat well,your hair can't grow,and eat well means eat what will give you nutrients,isn't big amounts of meat is a little of everything.
Other thing if your hair is curly (it looks like) take forever to grow ,because my mother have like african hair,and she ever have hair that reach her shoulders.
Other thing I have this friend ,she have beautifull long hair until her waist,allways healthy and shiny and the only thing she uses,is OLIVE oil,put it over nigth and shampoo next day......
In the other hand she have one of the kind glorious hair but she never have a boyfriend,or a nice date,so if we're worry because we thing:oh men get crazy about women with long wild hair"... the answer is YES!
BUT they don't fall in love with that women,look who's in love or have a handsome husband with money and a lot stuff ,almost sure a Woman with short hair.
So don't get sad or desesperate to grow your hair,because isn't your hair that causes some of your unhappiness,and belive me have a long hair will NOT make you happier.
I dont know too much..... but talking with my heart and experience...I hope it give you some good feeling.

Cherelle00 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherelle00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2000 at 1:59pm
Hi, my name is cherelle and I just wanted to know that when you say that your friend uses olive oil and then washes it the next day,does that mean she washes her hair everyday.Also another thing is ,can you get the rosemary from any where and if so what kind do you get.also what do you mean when you say that you put leaves and branches in it.Thankyou,please respond back.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic