Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwhich is a superior product HF37 or Viviscal??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: which is a superior product HF37 or Viviscal??
    Posted: June 02 2000 at 9:20am
has anyone tried both products? i guess you would have had to have used both for at least a few months to see some sort of results. if so which results were better! why do you think so? viviscal is very ambiguous about their ingredients so i don't know if they compare. my desire is for overall health and great length in as short period of time as possible. thanks in advance.
administrater View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2000 at 1:27pm

The biggest question with Viviscal is what is it?  At least with H37 you know exactly what you're getting. Viviscal pretends to be some miracle formula, while H37 is just a specially formulated combination of vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Things that everyone could get from a healthy diet, but most don't get enough of due to poor diet, stress, or other unhealthy lifestyles.

No matter what you take whether its Viviscal or H37 it won't make your hair grow faster than your genetically predetermined maximum hair growth rate.

Best Wishes...

Jeffrey Hines
hairboutique.com

thunter View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2000 at 8:05am
Yes, i am taking both now. I have been using Viviscal for three weeks or so. After one week of Viviscal my skin cleared, and at two weeks, viviscal did what it said - grow hair at warp speeds. it grew faster and as a black female I could not contain the new growth - I get relaxers like every 6-8 weeks, with viviscal it looks like every 4-6. Hair formula I have been on for 3 days. I don't know yet, but my body is going through some cleansing and stuff. i got hair formula 37 for the vitamins it contains mostly. the amino acids will help my thinning hair from thyroid disorder. Try both - they both do what they say. Viviscal is from the ocean you can't lose and HF37 is scientific
sweetness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2001 at 4:21pm
Reply to message: 17.1258.1
quote:

thunter originally wrote:
Yes, i am taking both now. I have been using Viviscal for three weeks or so. After one week of Viviscal my skin cleared, and at two weeks, viviscal did what it said - grow hair at warp speeds. it grew faster and as a black female I could not contain the new growth - I get relaxers like every 6-8 weeks, with viviscal it looks like every 4-6. Hair formula I have been on for 3 days. I don't know yet, but my body is going through some cleansing and stuff. i got hair formula 37 for the vitamins it contains mostly. the amino acids will help my thinning hair from thyroid disorder. Try both - they both do what they say. Viviscal is from the ocean you can't lose and HF37 is scientific

Hi,
I would really like to know where I could purchase some of the Viviscal. Will you please tell me. I am a black female also and I have tremendously troubled hair. All my life my hair has not grown long. However, it was always real thick, dry and course. But during my pregnancy my hair became the hair I always prayed for. It was healthy, very thick, full of body and bounce, and it grew longer than it ever had before. I think I had approximately 8 inches or more of great looking hair. I was so happy. However, almost immediately after I had my baby, my hair began to come out and has been every since. It has been 19 months of constant extremely dry hair, constant hair loss from the root and breakage. I am devastated. I hope this HF37 step 1 & 2 work for me. I need a miracle! I would also like to try the viviscal along with it. Please tell me how I can get it. Thanks in advance!!
Tyeshia View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyeshia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2001 at 4:03pm
Has anyone actually consulted their dermotologist or primary care physician about H37, or vivisc? If so what was your doctors reation to it?
Gabriella Lynn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabriella Lynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2001 at 2:56pm
Reply to message: 17.1253.1
quote:
administrator originally wrote:

The biggest question with Viviscal is what is it?  At least with H37 you know exactly what you're getting. Viviscal pretends to be some miracle formula, while H37 is just a specially formulated combination of vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Things that everyone could get from a healthy diet, but most don't get enough of due to poor diet, stress, or other unhealthy lifestyles.

No matter what you take whether its Viviscal or H37 it won't make your hair grow faster than your genetically predetermined maximum hair growth rate.

Best Wishes...

Jeffrey Hines
hairboutique.com

Jeffery,

I am confused by your statement. I have read at hairboutique.com high reviews on hari formula 37!! And here you say that it won`t make your hair grow faster!! You are giving off mixed messages, what is correct,,, does it not work????????????????
Gabriella Lynn
Jeffrey Hines View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffrey Hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2001 at 12:35pm
Reply to message: 17.1321.1
quote:

Gabriella Lynn originally wrote:
Reply to message: 17.1253.1
quote:

administrator originally wrote:

Best Wishes...

Jeffrey Hines
hairboutique.com

Jeffery,

I am confused by your statement. I have read at hairboutique.com high reviews on hari formula 37!! And here you say that it won't make your hair grow faster!! You are giving off mixed messages, what is correct,,, does it not work????????????????

No. What I said is that it won`t make your hair grow faster than your genetically predetermined maximum growth rate (GPMGR).

I varies from person to person. Some people have a GPMGR of 1/2 per month, some have a GPMGR of 1" per month. Most people don`t get anywhere near their GPMGR.

H37 insures that your body has the necessary nutrients to achieve your GPMGR. Other factors can affect your bodies ability to grow hair. Smoking, drinking, stress, poor diet, lack of sleep, etc.

Due to the many factors that go into hair growth and the varying health condition of the users of H37. Its impossible to say exactly what the results will be for each person. Most people (95%+) see results within 30 days. Some never see results.

This is why we have a 45 day money back guarantee. We have happily returned money to customers over the 2+ years that we have sold H37 and expect that we will have to do so in the future. We don`t want any customer to feel they have been ripped off in any way. We stand behine H37 100%.
Jeffrey Hines
HairBoutique.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic