Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedVitol Great hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vitol Great hair
    Posted: August 17 2002 at 6:13pm
Hi has anyone tried Vitol Great Hair I heard that it makes your hair grow 1/2 in a few weeks. I hope that is true.

Amy
Shaun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shaun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2002 at 1:32am
I`ve never heard of it. Have you begun using it yet? Please let us know of your results
Jazz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2002 at 3:10pm
Hi,..BY all means let us know!!!!I am VERY curious as to how much it makes your hair grow,.also
where do you buy it???I haven`t ever heard of it,...I am also very curious as to whats in it to make hair grow so fast,..if thats true,..God,.it`d be so long,.so fast,.huh???I am very excited to even think there is such a great "miracle" vit for our hair,..I`ll do some searching for it on the net,.Be sure & let us know if you do start taking it & the results that you get,.ok?
Thanks,.Jazz
Jazz
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2002 at 7:05pm
Hi Jazz I have been taking Vitol Hair for a few months now and I noticed that it has helped my hair to grow faster. Also the vitamins are time released so it will release the nutrients up to 2-6 or more hours. There great vitamins you won`t be disapointed. I love them and I got a supply that lasts until March. I`m thinking about taking them for a whole year or more.

Amy
Spaci32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spaci32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2002 at 10:30am
Since we`re all trying to grow our hair as fast and healthy as possible maybe you could give us some more information on it. Like how to purchase and how much. That way you can get more feedback from others.
A wish is a desire without any attempt to attain its end.
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2002 at 4:54pm
OK, I take two Vitol Great Hairs a day one after breakfast, and one after dinner. Also I purchased mine at DiscountBlvd.com and it cost about eleven dollars for the 120 bottle. Any more questions?

Amy
Spaci32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spaci32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2002 at 5:28pm
Nope, you`ve answered all my questions. Thanks for the help.
A wish is a desire without any attempt to attain its end.
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2002 at 7:39pm
Your welcome.

Amy
Keshea View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keshea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2002 at 8:22am
Yes, I`ve been taking Vitol for about 2 months and my hair has grown faster and also more shiny. I get it from the health food store near my house. However, I do take Essential Woman (liquid) that has helped my hair, skin and nails. I just bought a seperate bottle of Biotin to add to it.
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2002 at 5:38pm
Thats good to know so are you going to keep on taking it? I`m thinking about taking it for a long long time. I love Vitol Great Hair.
babybrat701 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babybrat701 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2003 at 11:36am
how much has ur hair grown since u've been taking it??
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic