Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedVitamin routines?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rina-chan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rina-chan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vitamin routines?
    Posted: September 29 2002 at 9:16am
Hi!

I was just wondering, what`s everyone taking for hair growth? Feel free to post your regimines here for everyone else to read.

I`m taking...
1 x centrum multivitamin
4mg biotin
2000mg fish oil (yuck!)
1000mg MSM

It`s not as much as I used to take, but I`m getting more growth (now getting 3/4 of an inch per month) than I was before I started them!

Laterz xxx
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2002 at 3:43pm
Hi I`m taking Vitol Great Hair, B-12 1000mcg, Hair Factors, B-complex, zinc 50 mg, Amino Acids, 5 mg of biotin, Multi vitamin and vitamin E 400 IU. But I`m going to quit taking Hair Factors and the Amino Acids because their large. I might also quit the zinc too. Hey I was wondering does anyone know of any smaller amino acids? Thanks.

KaleidoscopeAmy
turquoise_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2002 at 9:05pm
why do people take fish oil for hair growth? what does it do?
By the way- I just take biotin and vitamin E.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2002 at 9:07pm
oh yeah- and what brand of MSM do you take and where did you get it?
rina-chan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rina-chan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2002 at 1:21pm
Hi,

the oil doesn`t have to be fish oil - it could be evening primrose or blackcurrant or whatever. I take it because it makes my hair grow in moisturized and not dry (I think it works, but I`m not sure).

I take Rosemary`s brand MSM...it`s from this small local shop near where I live (I`m in England, by the way!) - you can buy it from online stores, or places like GNC (but I wouldn`t recommend their MSM...I`ve heard that there`s a lot of filler in the capsules).

HTH!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2002 at 2:40pm
thanks!
Violeta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Violeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2002 at 2:16pm
I take , because of heath reasons (I am too skinny and my eternal calcium/iron deficiency ) :
- calcium
- iron
- soy protein (I do not eat to much meat)
- EPO
- Vit E
- B12 (for blood rejuvenation)
- Flax seed Oil
- Ginseng
- Folic Acid
- Sillica
- Pacific salmon oil
But I take small quantities .
ps : Sorry if I make mistakes(spelling etc.) but I am just starting to learning English
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2002 at 2:45pm
Hi

I take two HF-37 Step One a day.

I believe in nutritional therapy so I have increased my intake of natural protein (seafood, chicken, organ meat) and antioxidants/ phytochemicals (salad, veg, fruit) in order to boost the health of skin, hair and nails.
I`m following the Blood Type Diet appropriate to my blood type (O), and feel stronger and more vibrant than ever before.
Also drinking 2 litres of water a day, and walking 5 miles 5 times a week. And dancing a lot!!!

It`s amazing how a person is able to metamorphose themselves through appropriate diet and exercise.

I can barely recognise myself when I catch sight of myself in shop windows and my family and old friends say that I look totally different than I did 2 years back.

Do it. Make that positive change for yourself.
Supercharge your health...it`s a true acheivement.

Best regards

Uzma

Uzi

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic