Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

fine thin hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
glory View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fine thin hair
    Posted: June 16 2003 at 6:49pm
wow thanks for all the tips demo...actually i just got my haircut to shoulder length and it helps
soooooooooo much, it was too messy and stringy before so its a little better now....got any ics of your hair? it sounds laot like mine :)
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2003 at 8:43am
It is so great that your hair looks better. I was so relieved when I finally admitted that I just couldn't have long hair and like how it looked. When I realized that a couple of inches above my shoulders made all the difference and I began to actually get compliments, I couldn't believe I had fought it for so long. Then, I got bored and cut it real short and that was a horrible mistake!

I am trying to get my hair down to just above my shoulders. I think I am about four months away from that goal. I'll take pictures then. Right now I am at a length that I find very unattractive (just above chin level with a square face) and don't like to see any pictures of me. Too depressing. I am growing out a short crop with lots of layers, a tiresome but necessary process. At least most of the layers are gone.:)

"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic