Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My WAWA is here!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
EmmaSkye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaSkye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My WAWA is here!!!
    Posted: March 15 2005 at 2:31am

My WAWA came in today. Fastest shipping from Ebay Ive ever seen. I ordered it last Thursday.

My LG is dried up from the last tipping round I did, and I didnt want to order anymore so I decided to try the Gorilla Glue. It works great! My problem is Im a fiddler, I play with them as their drying and with Gorilla Glue you definetely cant fiddle with them. Ill put some nail glue over the tips just to be on the safe side. I also got an email from Hairpiece that my extentubes were shipped today so looks like Ill be putting in extensions this weekend.

Love the new look to the board. Lots of new smilies and options. Very user friendly.

SHE human hair blend, 18", #4 with Supertape.
EmmaSkye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaSkye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 5:22am

Update on the Gorilla Glue:

It dries hard and takes the nail glue with no problem. I made one that was too big so I took my scissors and split it in half and put more nail glue on it to seal it.

I bought a pack of those cheapo little paintbrushes and I use one to apply the glue, I have better control that way and dont get too much glue on. Seems to be working great.

Oh and I use rubber gloves to roll the tip, the Gorilla Glue comes off fine with nail polish remover but I dont like the feel of glue on my fingers and I dont want to mess up my nails... lol.

SHE human hair blend, 18", #4 with Supertape.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic