Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Expert Colorist in DC area!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amytmcg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amytmcg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Expert Colorist in DC area!!!
    Posted: March 15 2005 at 9:03pm

Need a wonderful colorist in the DC area!!!!  I have broken hair that happend suddenly..so need repair and color.  I am sooo picky and have been searching for awhile.  I emailed Christophe Jouenne at Elizabeth Arden in Chevy Chase and might go see him for a consult, anyone go to him or know anything of him.  Also, heard from this board Demian is good???  Need help!!!  thanks:)

oh, i have thick dark course hair that i hilight blonde....trying to find new color, either a darker, honey blonde or go back dark.

lilyette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilyette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2005 at 9:22pm

I go to Aveda salons wherever I go since they tend not to be as extreme as other salons I've been to, and their color is much much gentler on the hair than other ones that I have had done. Right now I go to Salon Cielo at 1740 Connecticut, Hiwot is the colorist's name. She does a good job if you tell her exactly what you want, she's better at cuts.  Right now, though I'm a little frantic because my level 4 brown is looking  a LOT like my natural hair color, which is about a level 2-3, no change and I just spent a hundred dollars getting it done!!!! Last time, though, she was great.

lilyette
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic