Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Grrrrr, my Korean supplier is makin me ma

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2005 at 11:45am
Gotta chime in here.

OK, looking at your pic. This is what it appears like you want:

Wavy to loose curls in the back and most of the sides; smoothed out around your face and bangs.

That is *exactly* how I am wearing my hair now, with the exception that my bangs don't fall directly down on my face. I plan on recreating the look with my new PH in a few weeks.

BY ALL MEANS  put the 28mm PH in the back and where you want the curly volume!!! You will LOVE it and are in very little danger of trashing it with a curling iron. On the sides and top, starting at about your ear forward, use the thermal.  I haven't tried the wavy wefted Vixenwigs (Wa Wa?) yet but that would be my guess at a good one (it's my next try when I get it, although I really am enjoying the HotStuff and Adore Yaky).

If you add Human to the mix it just behaves *too differently* from the synth. I know it's strange but that's just the way it is. I don't recommend it and the only reason I did it is for more color variation around my face.

The PH will hold up *beautifully* if you don't fry it with a curling iron, and the thermal, well, you know how it is.

I will try to post a pic tomorrow of how I've transformed my style. I really did trash a lot of the sides (the visible part framing my face), adn the more thermal I put in the more I see how many bad ends I have with the PH.

Good Luck - and don't be afraid!!

Fina

Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2005 at 6:52pm
Ditto. You girls have been testing synth for months now, so you know exactly what to expect. Don't be afraid at all!

I will say, it did take me a little while (a few weeks, I guess) to get the hang of it, but now--on my second batch--I'm just loving the hair! And Fina got the hang of it from day one. I'm so glad I made the switch, and I do think you girls will regret it either.

:)
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2005 at 7:10am

I sent another email of to John my Korean guy....here is what he had to say in regards to my complaint about the service.

I AM VERY VERY SORRY AGAIN. I KNOW THE DELIVERY IS NOT NORMAL
AND SUCH A SERVICE IS NOT THE RIGHT THING.
HUMAN ( - HAIRPIECE)  IS THE ONLY  ITEM I HAVE BEEN HANDLING IN ABNORMAL 
AND PERPLEXING MANNERS AND DELIVERY SERVICE EVEN AFTER HAVING BEEN
IN THAT BUSINESS
FOR 22 YEARS.

I AM VERY SORRY.

Best regards

John Yim / managing director / Seoul, Korea /  John Korea Ltd.

Whadup? That certainly didnt help anything! 

Edited by sherrie215
Liviray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liviray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2005 at 5:06pm
What????

Im trying to translate:

Hes saying that he totally screwed up and that hes been in business for 22 years....hes also saying that human hair is the only type hes having problems with...but hes not telling you when you can expect to recieve your stuff...basically hes giving you no information

Are you ordering this from out of the country? Im wondering is there isnt something happening if it is an out of the country purchase...like some kind of BIG problem  Ie: infestation? I just think its really weird that you have ordered before with no problem and now everything has changed...any way you can get your money back?

Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2005 at 6:17pm
Sounds like John is having a problem with his supplier and is genuinely sorry for the inconvenience. That said, it doesn't help you much, Sherrie. Time for a Plan B, I guess.:)
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2005 at 7:05pm
Yep....Plan B! If I can figure out which synthetic to use! I have some of everything! LOL. Next weekend will be the big switch over......

Edited by sherrie215
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic