Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Beeswax to pre-tip?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2005 at 12:48am

mocha- how about a tool that u dont need tips??? i have one comming~

i found a place to get this tool~ more details comming. (i"m having some made!

way less then hairpiece too!

Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2005 at 7:29am
you have me fully confused now TAngles.  And yet intrigued...
CyberMane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyberMane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2005 at 11:46am

Originally posted by TanglesRC TanglesRC wrote:

i then reinstalled the shrink and hair on same hair, moving it above the oil. Then i moved on to the next three.

Sand- this is great news!  So you reinstall the shrinks and pretip-glue hair immediately? 

This is what I've been looking for!!!  When I do metal reinstall, I remove everything and wash client's hair 3x to get rid of residue so client's hair extensions won't slip.  I never lose 1 single strand when I do my 3x washing!

But you say you don't wash client's hair, right?  I would love to try that!!!  Just imagine, I don't need to worry about which length strand goes here or there cause hair extensions has already been cut!

I'm very curious to know how long your client will have her "no wash" Move-Up-Shrink-with-Glue-Pretip in for!

And I only thought shrinks was only for silicone tips.  BRAVO SAND!!!

Keep me posted!!! Char

TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2005 at 12:54pm

ok mocha-

i am having a tool made that is similar to the one i use but even better- it will be eronogmically correct 9will fit into our hands with a curve)

instead of using the metal tips to insert into cylinder and pry it open, it will have a space to just close around the tube and then it will round it open, no damage what so ever!

Char- yes i reinstalled immediatley- when i put the shrink back on, it was above the oil. Client shampoos own hair and during regular shampooing, the oil washes right off!

when i do cylinders, i do the same thing, except i dont use ooil or anything, i just open up slide up and reclose. If i neec to i comb out shedded hair, otherwise the shedded hair gets brushed out when i am all done. sometimes i do chemical after like color or weave so when done washing the rest of shedded hair comes out.

:)

elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 8:01am

And will that tool also be made for lefthanded extensionists?

Sounds like a great idea!

TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 12:04pm
sure why not!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic