Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I need Your help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kateadreena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need Your help
    Posted: July 17 2005 at 7:55pm

I want to loose 5 inches from my waist and whatever else i can from all my other areas. 

I need your help to find a suitable diet which will help me loose weight quite quickly :)

I already go to the gym but i need to loose general fat before i can concentrate on the gym/toning as i just feel so sluggish and low.

Please help girls i wanna be successful like you

xx

Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 7:44am
More cardio will help you lose fat.

Limiting carbs to whole grains and healthy fruits and veggies should make you feel less sluggish.

Eat no less than 12-1300 calories a day to ensure your metabolism doesn't slow down.

But there is NO EASY ANSWER OR MAGIC DIET THAT WILL HELP YOU.   See my posts below about my success. A well rounded healthy food plan will help you lose weight, and sticking to it over all the bumps and slips will let you reach your goals.

Weight Watchers has the best, most healthful well-rounded diet of all of them in my opinion. It teaches you to eat for life, unlike Atkins and other things that you cannot stay on long-term.   These are just MY opinions, to take or leave.

But I know from all my yrs of experience that "magic" or fad diets do not work!    

Good luck
[/url]

fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2005 at 10:47am
i've been trying the mesotheropy shots and i have actually seen a big difference in my waist line. i lose weight but my love handles love me so much they never want to leave so i have to give them a little help and this has been working for me.
"Not Lucky Just Blessed"
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2005 at 3:56am
If you specifically want to trim your waist, you could do exercises that concentrate on the area.  The toning probably won't show much difference unless you lose fat, too, so make sure you follow a sensible diet at the same time.
More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic