Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wave clique

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 5:42pm
This whole site is being run by da south Im like da only dude reping and holding it down for BK and QN.
Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 9:03pm
was the sons name Jeremy Wortham?... if so, im familiar wit em.

sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 9:04pm
eventually the south will take over everything  jk

Javee from P-Tx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Javee from P-Tx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 9:16pm

SJay whats the question bout Jeremy Wortham?

This is Javee of the number one wave  clique

J.Fisher representin' Paris Texas
Javee from P-Tx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Javee from P-Tx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 9:18pm

South is already running thangs This Is Javee of the number one wave clique

J.Fisher representin' Paris Texas
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 9:46pm

do u remember or know his dad.... a coach wortham?

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2005 at 4:57pm

I didn't know his dads name but Rody is a Dallas police now. I see him in South Dallas all the time.

You not from Paris if you don't know the coach or you too young to know him. Never mind playa.

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2005 at 5:48pm

Naw there are plenty peeps from everywhere on here.

Much respect to the east and west coast, but for some reason TX is more popular now. The south is more popular now. We country but we got a whole lot of millionares too. Man do you know how many rich people it is in Dallas and Houston. It's more than 5 or 6 states combined. You dig!

Plus it's more land here. I mean land that very few people every see. Did you know that you can buy 2 or 3 houses in Texas for the price of one house in NY or CA. It's true! I've traveled all over the US, believe me I know.

Internet History 101

Did you know when the internet was first created the Millitary build one of the largest internet Back Bones (Internet connections) in the world right here in Texas. I worked in the Dallas Info Mart where the largest colocation in the south is located. Most of the companies there are communication or programming related. 8 times out of 10 if you send an email to a friend in a nother state, don't be suprised if the message is routed through Texas first because of the large connection we have to the whole world. Many young people work for technology companies in Dallas and  Houston. Don't forget about NASA, (Houston we have touch down).

Plus all of the popular southern rap artist. Screw and Chopped music was created down here and is just now becoming popular world wide now. So it's just getting started. I'm not trying to brag, but we ride trophy trucks with 22's on them and with big thigh yellows on the passenger side, you dig! It's 5 or 6 females to each male down herrr. Man it's so many sistas with BA's and Master degrees down here. And these southern sistas know how to cook and wear dresses too. So we got a lot to offer other than riding horses and counting sheep.

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2005 at 5:51pm
well said BIGGMike  and we prolly are jes too young, cuz ive NEVER heard of him.

Edited by sjay

Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2005 at 6:00pm
For real Mike is probably gonna be nominated for a nobel peace prize if the people with da program came on this site and read his thread and how he try to bring er body together.
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2005 at 6:01pm
4real tho, he speaks intelligently about every topic.

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2005 at 1:57am

Haters are all around.

I wonder why people hate on the south like somebody told them they get a pass? They don't get a pass, they get locked out.

The south is home to African Americans before any other place in America. The south is where much of the African culture was isolated from the rest of the country. Here, the culture thrived and was preserved untouch by the clutter of big city pullution, over crowding, "foreign influence", and too much cement. Hiden in the backwoods, swamps, and rivers of NC, LA, TX, FL, MS, and GA is where African Americans and Indians (Native Americans) thrived. Not the cement jungles of the east or the deserts of the west.

And people are wondering why there's a Great Migration of African Americans to the south right now.  Cause the south is home of the first Black Universities and the first Black Educators, not the East or the West. The south playa! So hate on, but not here.........Because I'm from the south.  Who?

Edited by BIGGMike
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2005 at 2:13am

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2005 at 2:55am

What up Pmp, just doing some cleaning.

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2005 at 2:56am

You like that?

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2005 at 2:58am
Some cats think they smarter than they are. I get paid $$$$ for being here.

Edited by BIGGMike
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2005 at 3:00am
Some do it for free.    Posts: 1005

Edited by BIGGMike
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2005 at 12:43pm

Yo mike how you get a job on this site.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic