Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedmy hair needs help please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
EIGHTY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EIGHTY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my hair needs help please
    Posted: December 20 2004 at 10:19pm
u see those pics of the kited waves, well when ever i cut my hair and start the to use the promades and brush my hair starts to feel like how that looks, but after a while my hair feels nappy and **** help me out pleaseeeeeeeee!!!, should i get cut again? and what cut? and can some one show me a pic of a dark cesear???
Those Who Fear Fate Live The Lives
Of Cowards!

Fuck M they call me Eighty baby, IM 17 so that makes me an 80's baby, Im so shady so hate me be ya friend just ta steal ya ladie, have bytches so wet that they wana rape me
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2004 at 11:50pm
dunno wut u talking bout.. dat said
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 12:09am
I dont know what ur talkin about... nuf said
EIGHTY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EIGHTY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 2:00am
oh yall gona play me like that ok, has any one ever used sportin waves in the black can and there har started felling a different texture???
Those Who Fear Fate Live The Lives
Of Cowards!

Fuck M they call me Eighty baby, IM 17 so that makes me an 80's baby, Im so shady so hate me be ya friend just ta steal ya ladie, have bytches so wet that they wana rape me
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 2:04am
Originally posted by EIGHTY EIGHTY wrote:

oh yall gona play me like that ok, has any one ever used sportin waves in the black can and there har started felling a different texture???

wll... heheh ya i think everyone has.. when you put a pomade it.. ur hair will feel differnt. Keep usin it and training ur hair to it and it will get use to it.. theres no way to change the texture or ur hair perm.. cuz you wuz born with da nappy roots or good roots ;(
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic