Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I want Paris Hiltons extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zimmery_starlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zimmery_starlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I want Paris Hiltons extensions
    Posted: August 16 2005 at 11:13pm

I love Paris Hiltons hair extensions? What method is she using? It blends so good you cant even tell she has  them. Here are a pic that I like of her hair. I want something like this. Does anyone know what she uses and what type of hair?

gsmilie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsmilie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 11:16pm
From what I can tell it looks like a strand method.  I have seen her in her reality show awhile back, and she definatly had fusion strand bonds, as you could see them in the sides when she pulled her hair back.  As for what "brand" of method, not sure.
zimmery_starlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zimmery_starlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 11:22pm
I've tryed fusion and I'm not a fan of it at all. I use heat everyday and the bonds melted and would shed like crazy. I've been searching around the net and have not been able to find the method she uses.
leia1979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leia1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 11:26pm
I would daresay she's had several different kinds of extensions over the years.  I've seen at least one pic of her with visible fusion bonds. I'm sure she has her extensions maintenanced much more often that us normal (i.e. not stinkin' rich) folk.  With frequent maintenance, she would likely have damaged bonds replaced instead of just having to deal with them.

Edited by leia1979
Save~A~Stray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 2:22am
Zimmery~ For the reality show "The Simple Life" she had Great
Lengths done. Not sure what she is using now.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic