Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to do this? For Homecoming

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
XxToTheEndxX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XxToTheEndxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to do this? For Homecoming
    Posted: August 30 2005 at 7:28pm

I have Home coming soon so and i found a hair style i really like, i know i can do it but dose anyone have any Ideas to make it look alittle better, and i have a problem w/ the bangs in the front mine are naturally parted that way but i cant keep them off to the side.. Any Ideas how i can do that??

Heres a pic of what im doing with my bangs... Any ideas or Tips?? PLZ tell me!

Thank You!!

<3 Khrystle 

~*.Sticks and Stones will break my bones...But my words will forever burn you.*~
aseya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aseya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2005 at 6:42am
My bangs naturally part just off the center, so whenever I want to wear them to the side I have to blowdry them straight to the front (if I blowdry my hair I start with the bangs) and then part where I want them to be and then I use a big clip and clip them to the side so they stay parted like that. Then I take the clip out after I've done my make up and stuff and am ready to leave the house.

That's a really pretty hairdo, btw. I really like the flower.
XxToTheEndxX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XxToTheEndxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2005 at 12:43pm
Thank you very much i tried it and i works! Yeah i love the hairstyle too.. i was thinking about putting a flower in my hair and i decied im going to. Thanks For the help!
~*.Sticks and Stones will break my bones...But my words will forever burn you.*~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic