Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gobs of Plastihaar for Sale + Ring

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
delin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gobs of Plastihaar for Sale + Ring
    Posted: August 31 2005 at 12:03pm

When I get into something I think I need one of everything...I am thankful hair appeals to me and not cars.  I got into this Plastikhaar kick and after 1/2 a year I'm back to Bohyme.  Soooo...I have available in the 50mm a full unused Cacao, Anis, Dunkel Braun & Rotbusch.  In 28mm I have Muskat, Satin Blond, Champagne Blond, Honig Blond & Haselnuss. 

I have 1/2 lengths of the following colors in the 28mm Mahagoni, Muskat, & Mocha and in the 50mm mandel, walnuss & rotbusch...but wait, there's more.  I also have a natural color ring...and over 1,000 shrinkies that are mainly Doc Loc's but also some of Amm's and Hair Candys. 

It would be easier if one person took the whole lot instead of piecing it out.   This is app $300 retail value.  I need to order 2 wefts of French refined so if I can get that paid for I'm happy.  If you're interested for the above items for $170 (I'll take care of the shipping) just PM me.  Most of it is still in the original packaging. 

Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2005 at 4:53pm
delin, are you done w/synthetic?
delin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2005 at 11:44pm

Usually when I get rid of something I invariably wish I had it the next day...but I have to say when I installed the Bohyme after wearing synthetic it felt and looked so much better I can't imagine wearing it again.   

MojoJJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MojoJJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2005 at 11:59pm

If you don't sell the whole thing at once I'd be interested in the color ring.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic