Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I tryed my biolustre

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FabulousHairExt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabulousHairExt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I tryed my biolustre
    Posted: September 01 2005 at 9:09pm
On my rk hair and wow! my last order of the rk was bad, the hair was frizzy and dry. I used the biolustre on it and now it is so shiny and soft. i cant wait to use it on my hair! i used a blow dryer on the high setting with NO product to dry it and it looks great, to get my current installed rk to look like this i had to soak all night in oilve oil, deep condition with aveda blow it out with a round brush put tuns and tuns of proclaim and flat iron it, and it looked good for about 15 minutes so i havent been styling my hair. i love biolustre! because of biolustre my next install is going to be what i have wanted for 2 years wavy  blonde (i am going to bleach and tone my nat hair) ass length hair. only 2 weeks until i take out my current install and i cant wait!
fyi I know my spelling sux!
gsmilie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsmilie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2005 at 10:34pm
Have any pics to show us??  How easy was it to use? 
FabulousHairExt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabulousHairExt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 11:38am
no pics, I am gonna post pics when I do my hair. It was real easy to use, it took about 20 min to do.
fyi I know my spelling sux!
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 3:32pm
Now thats what I was hoping to hear!! I will however order from the place in ohio instead of on line. You seem to be the only one who had luck with that.
kirstyx1888xmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstyx1888xmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2005 at 10:20am
where r u getting urs from marie?
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 10:28pm
if you look at the site and look for distributors. There is one in ohio and a few others.
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 10:58pm
I have rk hair too, but its not remy, do you think it'll still help?  as of right now it mats like a mofo
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 1:23am
nice use of mofo kalika.

fabulous, does the hair feel plasticky at all? i love using the aphogee treatment from sallys? would you say this is better than that?

learn to love what you were born with
you can do anything if you set your mindto it (just dont try this with hair,that could turn out bad)
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2005 at 3:05pm

*bump*

I wanna see the hair!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic