Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

a/s/l

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
LBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a/s/l
    Posted: September 17 2005 at 4:22pm

yo man not all kids know bout kool mo dee and kid n play. But im not one of those kids, i listen to ol skool and new skool muisc. YO sometimes i get bored of dis gangsta music, so i go bak into da ol skool music, some of it is better than da new music

blackwallstreet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackwallstreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2005 at 4:17pm

im 17/m/ reppin dat westcoast CDP block in compton.

been wavin for a year n half. not much of us wavin out here but wen we do man we do it big

THE BLACK WALLSTREET IZ COMIN'
Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 8:02pm
mike u ain't old but u gotta remeber with age comes wisdom
We will always remeber you MJ u are the greatest.

6 rings
14 time all star
5 time season mvp
1st in career ppg at 30.1
6 time playoff mvp
3 time allstar game mvp
10 time scoring champ
JordanCollecta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanCollecta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 7:57pm
16/m/VA. been spinin for like a hard 8 monts slacked off den started getting it on but now da waves aint all dat good
It aint me, its my jewlery thats pissed off
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 4:41pm

Originally posted by gatorstompin gatorstompin wrote:

It's some young dudes spinnin nowadays.  I asked a lil kid the other day if he knew who kid n play was and he had no clue.  he didn't even know who kool mo dee was!  that's when you know you old.

Man you took the words right out of my mouth. Back in day I thought 32 was old, NOT. I can bench press as much as I did when I played college football. Plus, old heads call me youngster. My daughter is almost as old as some youngsters on this site. It's really a trip.

Think about how old LL Cool J is. I was in the 8th grade when he first came out with "Rock the Bells". I was in highschool when he came out with "Going back to Cali". Now, a Senior Sales Rep and a Website moderator when he came out with "Hush". Wait till they turn 18 and get out own their own. Life is gonna go so fast that you will forget your own age. Life really is short.

Yea, it's a trip, but that's life........Now I can say, "You'll see".

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 4:26pm
Awwww man, you included in there too Rence. You been helping too. I can't name all of the members. I had to name the cats who been here from day one first, you can understand that. But you help a lot too. Thanks Rence119 and everybody else too.
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 1:24pm
 Pouty you welcome 

6 rings
14 time all star
5 time season mvp
6 time playoff mvp
3 time allstar game mvp
10 time scoring champ
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 10:45am

People like Twista, KingJames23, Pmp4lfmike, 360Spinna, Sjay, Blazer, (BiggMike ) and many other members have help to make this site what it is today. You get the credit and respect!

Much Respect!

I thank all of you! 

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 10:31am

Originally posted by 360spinna 360spinna wrote:

its been a lot of people registering and posting here in the past few days, i doubt that these are all ne people

I've seen more people too. Is it because we I.D'd ourselves or is it because alot of brothers see how good this site really is. I know we compete with other sites but I think we really are the best. Just think, there is no playing games, smart people, educated people, people who really know about waves, no attacking people, no being rude or name calling, and African American culture info. too. I think this site has come a long way since 360Waves Part I. If you don't believe me check for yourself. (Just my opinion, No disrespect)

gatorstompin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gatorstompin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2005 at 11:41pm
It's some young dudes spinnin nowadays.  I asked a lil kid the other day if he knew who kid n play was and he had no clue.  he didn't even know who kool mo dee was!  that's when you know you old.
The world is mine.
southsidespinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote southsidespinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2005 at 10:35pm
thanks and you're right, i've seen some sistas sitting on spinnas tighter that some fellas.
you do your thing, let me do mine we'll get your b!tch on the phone and we'll see who's lying!
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2005 at 8:39pm

Originally posted by southsidespinna southsidespinna wrote:

26/m DUH/

ud be suprised. there have been sum women who have come thru here and guess wut.... THEY SPIN. but im glad to see ur doin ur thang and helpin ppl out. keep up the good work.

BDot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BDot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2005 at 6:45pm
[QUOTE=southsidespinna]

And please believe that everybody in
the gulf is in my prayers! I am workng with a lot of displaced people
in my state, and the organizations i'm with are giving all the support
we can to help out. but it just doesn't feel like enough man.

[/
QUOTE]

I know exactly what you mean but hey you're doing your part.
Welcome to the site by the way, you're an old head like myself

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote southsidespinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2005 at 6:33pm

And please believe that everybody in the gulf is in my prayers! I am workng with a lot of displaced people in my state, and the organizations i'm with are giving all the support we can to help out. but it just doesn't feel like enough man.

you do your thing, let me do mine we'll get your b!tch on the phone and we'll see who's lying!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote southsidespinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2005 at 6:31pm

yo I'm a newbie trying to get my spin on. I'm a geezer at this site though 26/m DUH/ living in south carolina. I been rocking the light fade with the top waved off and on for ever. I took a break and rocked the braids, and locks cuz I had a lot of imitaters around me putting in the curly kits trying to get the waves i had. but i came around(right around that job hunting time) and cut the braids off. so after two months of searching for a barber, and numerous tore up cuts i'm starting to ripple...

so much for my life story.

sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2005 at 5:29pm

Originally posted by Rence119 Rence119 wrote:

wow i never though some of yall was up there in age not to say that yall r old or anything

thas exactly y i made this topic. we didnt really know that much about eachother besides the fact that we all have waves. i know age n stuff isnt alot, but hey... its a start.

JaSoul07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaSoul07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2005 at 4:25pm
man all these young cats make me feel old but it's all good.
BRUSH HARD & DRIVE SLOW HOMIE
Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2005 at 12:40pm
wow i never though some of yall was up there in age not to say that yall r old or anything

6 rings
14 time all star
5 time season mvp
6 time playoff mvp
3 time allstar game mvp
10 time scoring champ
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2005 at 12:36am
its been a lot of people registering and posting here in the past few days, i doubt that these are all new people

Edited by 360spinna
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2005 at 10:12pm
welcome to the site BDot. i see this is ur first post. hope to see you posting more around here.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic