Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Long Hair Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Game204 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Game204 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long Hair Help
    Posted: September 12 2005 at 3:12pm

Hey, I'm new to this forum and I have a question. My band just got a spot at next year's Warped Tour and we are continuing to book other dates around the mid-winter through Summer. Anyway, I've been trying to grow long hair for over the past year. I have made some progress, but I watched my hair growth over the Summer and it was in my opinion, extremely slow. I ran into a bunch of hair breakage not to mention a bad haircut and have been having a lot of problems with it and seriously need some help. I'm a guy and this i my first attempt at growing long hair so I really didin't know all the care my hair needed. Anyway, can any of you reccomend me any diet tips, health tips, products, or any other pieces of info that would help me grow my hair faster and healthier? Would jogging help any and does sun help hair growth at all? I've been hearing about this Hairtopia thing that I might try but it's out of stock right now. Should I give it a try? I do massage my scalp so I know about that but are there any other things I can do? I just want to be try my best to get my hair as long as possible in the time I have you know?

Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2005 at 3:44pm
How long is it now and how long do you want it?
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2005 at 4:46pm

if you need long hair fast, like for a tour, then extensions might be your best bet.

I'll even do em for ya for free tickets

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic