Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ExtendMagic close up 2 root&face PICS ;)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2005 at 10:43am

Ahh thanks guys.  I can't tell you how easy this was.  The machine was really easy to use at the back of my head, I didn't have to re-do one strand on my whole head.  A blending board is one of the most easy yet effective things I've ever used.  Its a god send.  I don't know how I did clients before I bought that, I would recommend everybody to get one, you can make the most amazing colour combos, say if you fancy a bit of burgundy in your hair but don't want like thick strands, then you can blend some in with your normal colour and it looks subtle and fab.  I don't know how many strands I put in as I didn't count, just did it till it felt thick enough xx

[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2005 at 10:58am

Hey Amanda...

I've always been curious about the blending boards. Would you mind giving a "mini lesson" Maybe start a new thread(for reference sake)

Oh yeah...did you get/use the velcro holder or the 7 hole template from superhairfactory?

Koffee Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koffee Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2005 at 2:12pm
That came out great Amanda! I kinda chickened out on ordering my ExtendMagic. I told him I would wait a while, but after seeing your pix, U got me in the notion again. I can do my own fusion in back of head w/ heat wand..do u think  this extend magic is any harder than that? 
K-B
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2005 at 3:15pm

Gina, I'll definitely do a blending board lesson when I get some time, just to share how brilliant it is.

Koffee - This is a lot easier than doing fusion with a heat wand at the back of your head.  The glue is cool for one and very flexible and you can get so much hair in one strand with a bond that's half the size of a fusion bond, its brilliant x

[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2005 at 7:43am
I received mine last week but haven't had a chance to experiment yet. I'm so glad it's working out Amanda. I can't even imagine doing the back of my own head other than glued in wefts! I don't think the money for the cartridges are that expensive for each install either. If the install lasts for three months, it works for me.
kirstyx1888xmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstyx1888xmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2005 at 1:30pm

that looks amazin amanda.

im tempted to get one too as urs look so good..but i dont think i could do it ..i cant do micro rings on my own head.. !!!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic