Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedToning Up OT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fieldsb2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fieldsb2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Toning Up OT
    Posted: January 05 2005 at 7:27pm
Yo, imma tryin to tone up and lose a few. I saw this thread before but I couldnt find it. But can yall help me. 6'0 220. The coach wants to lose the baby fat so can yall help me?
Elda B
"Holdin It Down In The Aug"
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2005 at 7:33pm
whut sport u playin? basket ball? if so....practice playing evry day....play people who r faster than u...so u can improve ur speed,strength, and agility all in one game,do it evry day...that works.....n e other sport?

run up and down the stairs...that builds up your calve muscles therefore u will increase ur vertical jump,leg strength, and lower body tone.....

if u wanna tone up ur upper body...sit ups and push ups....
RayRay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayRay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2005 at 7:37pm
the best way to make yo verticle jump really good is to stand at the bottem step on your toes then jump onto the first step( landin on yo toes), then quickly jump back down landin on yo toes, that make me tired fast so i just walk around wit ankle weights on all day

MY aim-XxRayRayxXhehexX
MY Msn-littler807@hotmail.com
dnie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2005 at 7:58pm
peep game
theres no such thing as toning period. Eat right and exercise. IF you can lift weight then do that. IF you can or cant lift and you serios wit it then b-mail me and ill hook u up wit some exercise stuff that helped me get off the ground.
RayRay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayRay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2005 at 8:10pm
i think u should only do weights if u can lift more than ur body weight with them. otherwise juss chin ups and push would do

MY aim-XxRayRayxXhehexX
MY Msn-littler807@hotmail.com
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2005 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by dnie dnie wrote:

peep game
theres no such thing as toning period. Eat right and exercise. IF you can lift weight then do that. IF you can or cant lift and you serios wit it then b-mail me and ill hook u up wit some exercise stuff that helped me get off the ground.

D.B.T.H
twenty1 View Drop Down

Location: twin cities (boondox) [born/raised in the rotten apple]
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twenty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 5:44am
quickest way to lose weight= cardio + eatin right
link to my wave pics

http://community.webshots.com/user/veinteuno

sometimes i wonder whether i post to post, or so that i can plaster vida's booty all over this site
MassB1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassB1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 9:20am
Lift weights and do cardio and eat protein foods (fish).... If your 6 ft. and at 220, I think you just need to lift to turn da fat into muscle...
**Stewy for Govenor**

Live 4rum.......... It'z .......
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic